CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced the recipients of its 2015 Perfect Order Index (POI) awards, which recognizes suppliers that achieve best-in-class performance by delivering “perfect orders” as measured by Arrow’s eight-point measurement system. Among other criteria, suppliers are measured on orders that are free of defects and delivered on time.
“Our quality program is expanding through-out the globe and delivering innovative ways to service all Arrow customers.”
“Building on the momentum of previous years, Arrow and our suppliers partnered for continued improvement to the overall customer experience in 2015,” said Don Elario, Global Director of Quality at Arrow. “Our quality program is expanding through-out the globe and delivering innovative ways to service all Arrow customers.”
Passive Electromechanical Components supplier category Arrow POI award winners:
- Platinum Award (highest level): Bourns, KOA Speer, Murata Electronics, Phoenix Contact-US, Samtec
- Gold Award: AVX Corporation, KEMET, Vishay Passives
- Silver Award: 3M, Amphenol FCI, Littelfuse, Molex Inc., NIC Components, Nichicon America, SEI Electronics Inc.
Semiconductor supplier category Arrow POI award winners:
- Platinum Award (highest level): Atmel, Linear Technology, Texas Instruments
- Gold Award: Analog Devices, Integrated Silicon Solutions Inc. (ISSI), Lattice, Micron Technology, Renesas
- Silver Award: Altera, Avago, Diodes Inc., Fairchild, Freescale, Infineon, International Rectifier, Microsemi, On Semiconductor, OSRAM, Semtech, Vishay Semiconductors
About Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries.