SALT LAKE CITY--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — The Adobe Digital Marketing Summit kicked off today with a crowd of more than 5000 digital marketers, publishers, agencies and technologists. Answering marketer’s call to reinvent themselves, Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) unveiled the newest technology breakthroughs in its Adobe Marketing Cloud, including the ability to do advanced real-time audience profiling, predictive marketing mix planning, and technology that seamlessly manages content across the Web and mobile apps. Attendees will hear from master marketers at brands including Audi, Fedex, MGM, REI and Sephora as well as celebrity speakers who have used digital to reinvent themselves and their careers.
“Marketers today want to reinvent themselves and the way they approach their work, but the majority needs help to thrive in a digital world”
"Marketers today want to reinvent themselves and the way they approach their work, but the majority needs help to thrive in a digital world,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Summit is the best place to learn about the latest digital marketing technology, get advice on the newest marketing practices and hear from the world’s most effective marketers.”
Core Services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
The Company introduced new core services for Adobe Marketing Cloud, which span across Solutions and deliver data, insights, context, profiles and more.
- Industry-first capabilities introduced as part of core services include Master Marketing Profile, which gives companies a single view of their customers and prospects to deepen relationships and offer highly personalized experiences across marketing channels. Dynamic customer profiles can be updated in real-time with behavioral data from Marketing Cloud solutions and third party systems like CRM, ERP, transactional and payment platforms.
- Marketers can use their profile data to create audience segments and share them across Marketing Cloud solutions to deliver the most personalized ad, web, social, email and app content that is visually consistent and relevant to individual customers. As the only marketing profile that enables enterprise marketers with a view of anonymous and authenticated customer data in real-time, Master Marketing Profile is the first of its kind in the industry.
- Shared Assets, also part of the new core services introduced today, enables companies to sync, store, search, and share digital assets from a central repository across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Marketers can take advantage of Adobe’s industry-leading tools in Creative Cloud and collaborate directly with creative professionals to accelerate the production of content across all marketing channels, all from one user interface. Assets are automatically versioned, indexed and made available to Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions to help marketers save time and resources.
Additional Innovation Introduced for Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Adobe also previewed Marketing Mix Planning technology today, new capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud that enable marketers to assess, optimize and execute their offline and online marketing mix including TV, PR, print and events, as well as paid search, display advertising, social, email and more. Using state of the art algorithms, Marketing Mix Planning technology provides both descriptive and predictive analytics including attribution, effectiveness, forecasting, and campaign scheduling across all marketing channels. This gives marketers the ability to tie together attribution, analytics, media planning and execution while offering real-time activation of campaigns and insights.
- The company introduced a set of new mobile app development solutions and capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real time and without the need for app development skills.
- A major new release of Adobe Experience Manager the market leader in Web experience management, offers innovations for simplification of website re-platforming and dynamic asset delivery. And, the company launched Adobe Target Premium, which automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers and enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks.
The advancements to Adobe Marketing Cloud are being unveiled at Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, this week. Keynote presenters include Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and senior vice president of Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business, Brad Rencher, along with a series of industry luminaries and guest speakers including Robert Redford, Eric Stonestreet, Richard Sherman, Yancey Strickler, and others. Watch the keynote live today, Tuesday, March 25, from 8:30-11 MST.
Julie Bornstein, executive vice president and CMO at Sephora, Brad Brown, senior vice president of eCommerce and Digital at REI, John Bollen, senior vice president and Chief Digital Officer at MGM Resorts International, Mike Rude, director of Customer Experience Marketing at FedEx and others will share inspirations on how to thrive as a marketer in a digital world. The Summit Bash will rock Downtown Salt Lake City featuring headlining talent from GRAMMY-award winning Vampire Weekend plus other performances from Walk the Moon and Fictionist.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Creative Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.