SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Aerohive Networks®, a leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking for the enterprise market, today announced that it is supporting Apple’s growth by providing the only third-party, enterprise-class Wi-Fi solution currently available in Apple Online Stores throughout North America.
“Aerohive’s intelligent, cloud-enabled solutions have allowed us to provide our staff and executives who use Apple devices the highest quality connected experience possible in our facilities, with the most seamless management and deployment possible.”
- As Apple continues to expand its presence in the enterprise markets, having Aerohive enterprise-grade Wi-Fi now available in the Apple Online stores gives Apple customers a great choice for their enterprise connectivity needs.
- Companies throughout North America will now be able to purchase Aerohive’s scalable, secure and robust AP121 and AP141 Wi-Fi access points on Apple’s online store. This announcement follows the March 2013 addition of Aerohive’s cloud-enabled Wi-Fi products to Apple Online Stores in Europe and represents another development in Aerohive’s expansion of its enterprise footprint.
- Aerohive’s high-performance Wi-Fi solutions provide today’s connected, mobile-first companies with the reliable, consistent and secure connectivity they need to run their business. Aerohive’s cloud-enabled, cost-effective access points enable IT departments to easily scale network infrastructure, laying the groundwork for future deployments of Apple devices. With Aerohive’s unique controller-less infrastructure, IT administrators can seamlessly deploy access points and have Wi-Fi up and running in a matter of minutes—a significant improvement over other enterprise networking solutions.
- Aerohive’s Bonjour Gateway technology enables enterprise-level zero-configuration networking for Apple devices. The software allows Apple TV deployments and Apple’s unique AirPrint and AirPlay capabilities to work in complex networks.
- For more information about how Aerohive integrates with Apple devices please visit: http://www.aerohive.com/solutions/solutions-use-case/aerohive-and-apple
“Apple devices are exploding in every organization and as an IT administrator, it can be difficult to find scalable, reliable, low-cost Wi-Fi solutions that also provide enterprise-class performance,” said Shawn O’Malley, project manager, engineering, Skilled Healthcare. “Aerohive’s intelligent, cloud-enabled solutions have allowed us to provide our staff and executives who use Apple devices the highest quality connected experience possible in our facilities, with the most seamless management and deployment possible.”
“As Apple continues to expand its global footprint, today’s enterprises demand high-performance connectivity that matches the quality of Apple’s best-in-breed products,” said Bill Hoppin, vice president of business development, Aerohive. “It’s incredibly exciting to have our solutions available in Apple Online Stores in Europe and now, North America - currently, the only third-party enterprise-grade Wi-Fi solution in Apple Online Stores. We’re thrilled about Apple’s confidence in our solutions and look forward to helping Apple meet this global demand as the mobile-first enterprise becomes today’s reality.”
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company's investors include Institutional Venture Partners (IVP), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Inc. (NEA) and Northern Light Venture Capital. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.