GLEN MILLS, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Axalta Coating Systems, LLC (Axalta) will expand its presence at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV, held from November 5 through November 8, 2013, in booth #22391 in Hot Rod Alley located inside Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Axalta’s booth will feature an array of attractions:
- Custom-built spray booth with Axalta’s latest high-productivity products, including Cromax® Pro waterborne basecoat.
- Three-dimensional vehicle renderings, utilizing digital color technology to demonstrate Axalta’s vast color library.
- Attendees will get a chance to learn about the just-launched Cromax® Mosaic™ 3.5 solvent borne basecoat that will be spotlighted in the SEMA Show New Product Showcase.
- The new IntelliMist™ automatic spray booth humidifier perfect for high heat, low humidity desert-like conditions.
- The Cromax® UV primer-surfacer system. It is the latest in UV technology for ultra-short cycle-time and Fast Lane refinishing.
- Several outstanding vehicles painted with brilliant colors from three of Axalta’s brands.
- Axalta donated custom paint on the EcoTrek Ford F350, painted by Los Angeles Trade Tech students, at booth #22200 in Central Hall.
The SEMA tradeshow is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
Axalta Coating Systems is a leading global provider of liquid and powder coatings to automotive, transportation, general industrial and selected architectural and decorative customers. Axalta will continue to build on more than 145 years of experience in the coatings industry. For more information visit axaltacoatingsystems.com