WALNUT, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, announces the release of the NuScan 6000U Omni-Directional Barcode Scanner, a hands-free automatic design that is suitable for stationary scanning and minimal handling. The NuScan 6000U MSRP is $349.99 and is available for purchase at www.adesso.com.
The NuScan 6000U is designed primarily for the P.O.S. retail environment. The NuScan 6000U is a hands-free heavy-duty scanner that allows you to continuously and rapidly scan various barcoded items without omissions or errors on first-pass reads. Its built-in 650 nm laser engine and 24-line scan pattern allow you to reliably read barcodes on various shapes and is a great space-saver for busy or limited workspaces. Simply plug in the NuScan 6000U into the computer and it will automatically install and be ready for use.
The NuScan 6000U combines all the great features of today’s most popular image capturing devices into one powerful mobile image capturing product.
- Compatible with Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2000 & Mac® OS X
- USB Connectivity
- 1D Barcode Protocols: Codabar, Code 128, Code 32, Code 39, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN/ISSN, JAN-13, JAN-8, MSI/Plessy, RSS-Limited, RSS-Expanded, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Scan Rate: 2000 Scans Per Second
- Depth of Field: 216 mm (UPC/EAN 100% PCS 90%)
- The NuScan 6000U omnidirectional 24-line scanning engine allows you to achieve scan speeds up to 2000 scans per second and have reliable first-pass read rates when swiping or presenting items over the scan area in many different angles.
- The NuScan 6000U 650 nm laser diode lets you scan with precision and accuracy at an operating distance of up to 216 mm from the barcode.
- The NuScan 6000U supports over 20 different kinds of barcode symbologies (Code 128, EAN, UPC, etc.), letting you scan multiple types of barcodes at once
Adesso products are available through eRetailers like: Amazon, BestBuy.com, Buy.com, CDW, Newegg, TigerDirect. Distributors like: TigerDirect, Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H. Additionally, they are available at retail stores, such as: Micro Center, Fry’s, Staples and CompUSA.