CAMPBELL, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Market research firm Infonetics Research today released demographics, capex, opex, revenue and subscriber data on more than 450 global telecom service providers from its 3rd edition 2013 Service Provider Capex, Opex, Revenue, and Subscribers Database.
SERVICE PROVIDER DATABASE HIGHLIGHTS
- Of the top 10 service providers by 2012 revenue, China Mobile had the highest capital intensity (capex-to-revenue ratio), at 23%, followed by NTT and AT&T
- The #1 service provider by mobile subscribers in 2Q13 is China Mobile, with 740 million subscribers; China Unicom and America Movil round out the top 3
- Comcast is the leading cable broadband provider in terms of subscribers
- The operators with the most VoIP subscribers are NTT, Comcast, and Orange
- China Telecom lays claim to the most IPTV subscribers
ABOUT THE DATABASE
Infonetics’ quarterly service provider database tracks over 450 competitive, incumbent, wireless, independent wireless, satellite, and cable operators in North America, EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, Africa), Asia Pacific, and CALA (the Caribbean and Latin America). The database, which includes searchable and sortable pivot tables, data, and charts, provides service provider demographics; capex, opex, and revenue per provider in USD from 2000 to 2013; capex-to-revenue and opex-to-revenue ratios; broadband, mobile, video and voice subscribers per operator per quarter from 2004 to now; mobile ARPU for prepaid and postpaid subscribers; and sub-region and country-level data where available for subscribers and access lines. To buy the database, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
Infonetics’ related Service Provider Capex report is offered separately and published biannually.
- Infonetics’ latest Research Brief: http://bit.ly/17tO54E
- China mobilizing for huge LTE rollout; Mobile infrastructure growth braking in Japan
- DAS a big and bumpy — and still growing — $2-billion dollar business
- Telecom equipment vendors manage 45% of the world’s subscribers as outsourcing grows
- Infonetics forecasts M2M services to hit $31 billion, M2M connections to top 4 billion by 2017
- Outdoor small cell backhaul market kicking into high gear in 2014
- Small cell ramp won’t happen this year
- Service providers and enterprises to spend $1 trillion on telecom and datacom over 5 years
- Infonetics’ new 2014 Market Research Lineup
- SON & Optimization Software Market Size & Forecasts
- SBC Strategies: Global Service Provider Survey
- Subscriber Data Management Software and Services Market Size & Forecasts
- Pay TV Subscriber Database
- Carrier WiFi Equipment Market Share & Forecasts
- Pay TV Services & Subscribers Market Share & Forecasts
- Service Provider Outsourcing to Vendors
- Data Center Security Products Market Share & Forecasts
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events to register for upcoming webinars, view recent webinars on demand, or learn about sponsoring a webinar.
- Multi-Vendor Service Provisioning for NFV (Nov. 14: Sign up / learn more)
- The Business Rationale for M2M (View on demand)
- Small Cells Reality Check (View on demand)
- Distributed Antenna Systems: What's Next (2014: Sponsor)
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 408-583-3335
N. America (East), Midwest, L. America: Scott Coyne, email@example.com, +1 408-583-3395
EMEA, India, Singapore: George Stojsavljevic, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 755-488-1623
Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete effectively. View Infonetics’ About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.