BIRMINGHAM, Mich.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--MainStreet Design Build, a high-end luxury remodeling firm, has unveiled a fresh branding platform and graphic identity based on knowledge gained during a three-month study of its achievements, client experiences, and strategic direction.
“This is an exciting time to introduce a distinctive new look for MainStreet Design Build”
MainStreet Design Build will begin rollout of the new graphic identity November 1st across all print and online communications. Over the next few weeks, the brand will refresh its kitchen and bath design brochures, the website and its store front. The rollout will continue this winter with a planned kickoff event to officially introduce the brand.
“This is an exciting time to introduce a distinctive new look for MainStreet Design Build,” exclaimed Steve Ramaekers, president and founder of MainStreet. “For over 20 years, we have served Oakland County well, demonstrating our strong commitment to excellence through design + build.”
“The redesigned brand conveys the sophisticated timeless design and attention to detail in our remodeling history,” boasted Christine Ramaekers, vice president and co-founder of MainStreet. “And, our story is as much about preserving the Oakland County community as it is about transforming remodeling ideas and dreams into precious living spaces.”
Central to MainStreet’s story is a core message that identifies the company’s distinctive attributes:
- “Award-winning, luxury design”
- “People who listen, are remarkably likable and easy to work with”
- “High level of integrity”—everyone (office staff, field personnel, trade partners and management) is physically and emotionally invested in working towards theoretical ‘zero defect’ design and construction
- “Reliable design + build process”—one that minimizes risk, reduces costs and instills confidence through a single point of responsibility
- “Remodeling that is designed to fit”—the homeowner’s budget, lifestyle needs, their pace and comfort level, as well as the style and architectural integrity of their home
- “A commitment to community”—a mission to beautify Birmingham and surrounding areas
The new brand captures the essence of a design + build company on a mission to preserve the integrity of high-end home remodeling. This brand redesign will strengthen MainStreet Design Build’s ability to promote qualities that distinguish its impressive history, mission, achievements and contributions to the community.
About MainStreet Design Build
MainStreet Design Build is a full-service, luxury design and build firm that caters to homeowners in Oakland County who value a high level of comfort and trust in knowing that their home remodeling project will be done RIGHT.
For over 20 years, we have been creating award-winning home additions, kitchens and bathrooms in the communities of Birmingham, Bloomfield, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, Troy and other select areas of metro Detroit. With an in-house design team, staff of carpenters and a deep bench of skilled tradesmen, MainStreet Design Build offers our residential clients the personal care, accountability, timeless design and exacting attention to detail that transforms remodeling ideas and dreams into precious living spaces.