PHILADELPHIA--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The ACE Group today announced the launch of a video series on several current risks inherent to the construction industry. The new series features three videos that provide important information to consider when preparing for risks related to primary casualty, inland marine, safety hazards and overall general construction industry exposures. To access the videos, please click here.
“There are a wide range of complex risks that businesses face as part of their daily operations and the construction industry is no exception. Increased contractual obligations, the growing trend toward integrated project delivery, added development in catastrophe-exposed parts of the U.S. and on-site safety hazards are just a few of the current risk management challenges this industry is facing,” said William P. Hazelton, Executive Vice President, ACE Construction Industry Practice Leader. “The ACE Construction Industry Practice understands these challenges and we have developed this video series to provide targeted information and useful risk management strategies to help contractors better manage potential future risks. In addition to providing value-added services on current trends, our practice is committed to offering a full and comprehensive insurance program that includes underwriting, engineering, risk and claims management services to help manage risks faced by the construction industry.”
ACE’s Construction Risk video series highlights several key risks seen in today’s marketplace and presents risk management strategies and coverage options that can help risk managers and contractors as they prepare for future exposures.
The ACE Construction Risk Video series features contributions from several ACE executives including:
- Primary Casualty Construction – Geoffrey Hall, Senior Vice President, ACE Construction
- ACE Construction Industry Practice – William Hazelton, Executive Vice President, ACE Construction Industry Practice
- Inland Marine – Bruce Jervis, Executive Vice President, ACE North America Property
ACE’s Construction Industry Practice consists of business units that offer a broad suite of products and services including:
- Workers Compensation, General Liability & Automobile Liability Risk Transfer
- Environmental, including Contractors Pollution Liability & Contractors Professional Liability
- Inland Marine, including Builders Risk & Contractors Equipment
- International Casualty Enterprise & Package Solutions, including Defense Base Act Workers Compensation
- Umbrella/ Excess
- Wrap Ups & other project-specific programs
- Specialty Construction Claims
- Construction Risk Management Services
- Professional Liability for architects and engineers, construction managers and trade contractors
- Public and Private company D&O, EPLI, Fidelity and Fiduciary Liability
The material presented in the ACE videos is not intended to provide legal or other expert advice. It is presented as informational only. Viewers should consult legal counsel or other experts, as applicable, with any specific questions they may have.
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com.