DALLAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Associa Cares, the philanthropic arm of Associa, recently donated relief funds to several families in need of assistance following the effects of natural or man-made disasters.
“Associa Cares wants to help these families resume life and get back to normal living conditions as quickly as possible.”
Associa Cares relies on volunteers from national and local committees to help identify people in both Associa and non-Associa managed communities affected by tragedies.
Below is a list of the Associa branches that helped families in need in their respective areas of the country.
- Palm Desert, California – A donation was made possible through Desert Resort Management after a severe storm caused wide-spread water damage throughout a community affecting many local families.
- Dallas, Texas – A donation was made possible through Associa headquarters when two local families lost their homes as a result of fires.
- Richmond, Virginia – A donation was made possible through Community Group for a local family that was displaced due to a house fire.
- Mt. Laurel, New Jersey – A donation was made possible through MAMCO for a local family who had their home destroyed in a four-alarm fire.
- Carlsbad, California – A donation was made possible through The Prescott Companies after a water line broke and flooded a tenant’s unit while they were away on vacation.
- Novi, Michigan – A donation was made possible through Kramer-Triad Management Group when a local family lost items due to a fire caused by the A/C unit.
- Brentwood, Tennessee – A donation was made possible through Morris Property Management after a large fire displaced multiple families from their homes.
“As soon as we learned of these incidents from the local committees, we immediately took action to help those affected,” said Associa Cares President Joey Carona. “Associa Cares wants to help these families resume life and get back to normal living conditions as quickly as possible.”
Associa Cares is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization created to assist families and communities in crisis as a result of natural and man-made disasters. Through donations provided at fundraising events across the country, Associa Cares is able to provide necessary goods and services to the families affected by these types of tragedies. If you know of a family who has been the victim of a natural or man-made disaster, go directly to www.associacares.com to submit a request.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: