MONTREAL--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--This season, DAVIDsTEA turns cherished holiday goodies like Coffee Cake and Gingerbread cookies into warm, delicious TEA! The launch of DAVIDsTEA’s limited-edition holiday collection features a delightful selection of seasonally-inspired blends, including White Chocolate Frost, Sleigh Ride, Santa’s Secret, Alpine Punch, Choconut Oolong, Coffee Cake, Spiced Fig and Gingerbread, that will be available as part of the company’s extensive collection of 150+ loose-leaf blends. To complement these seasonal tea offerings, the holiday collection also includes an assortment of festive tea accessories including playful tea-filled stockings and tree ornaments, tea gift cards (that include a tea sample), and the ultimate way to count down to the holidays, DAVIDsTEA’s hit ‘24 Days of Tea’ advent calendar! Available for purchase at stores across Canada, the U.S. and online at davidstea.com, there are gift ideas at all price points to treat everyone from the knowledgeable tea connoisseur to the new tea discoverer – or both – on your list.
“This year, we have eight delicious teas that make excellent gifts.”
"We love celebrating the festive season with new and fun teas that entice the senses,” says DAVIDsTEA CEO Jevin Eagle. “This year, we have eight delicious teas that make excellent gifts.” Co-Founder David Segal adds, “Since day one, innovation has been at the forefront of our philosophy. Tea is now the perfect addition inside stockings, ornaments, gift tags, and our 24 days of tea advent calendar.”
DAVIDsTEA TOP TEN HOLIDAY PICKS
Available Starting November 1
- The Holiday Collection ($19.50): Limited edition holiday collection with three super festive holiday teas, including Santa’s Secret, Sleigh Ride and the new Gingerbread tea.
- The Winter Collection ($25.50): Warm up this season with the Winter Collection’s 5 limited edition teas including Coffee Cake, Spiced Fig, White Chocolate Frost, Alpine Punch and Choconut Oolong.
- Tea for the Tree ($5 each/Three for $12): Decorate your tree with three festive tea-filled tree ornaments that taste as good as they look.
- Tea-filled Stockings ($8.50 each/Three for $20): Deck the halls with collectible mini stocking ornaments filled with loose-leaf teas.
- David’s Top 3 ($19.50): Perfect for tea fanatics, this collection features three fan favourites. Additional themed collections to choose from include the Chai Collection featuring the most popular spiced chai teas or the Green Collection that includes three of the healthiest green teas ($19.50).
- Tea of the Month Collection ($59.50): Taste test tea-of-the-month picks including a sneak peek of the January 2014 tea of the month.
- 24 Days of Tea ($34.50): Count down to the holidays with DAVIDsTEA advent calendar. Flip the doors to reveal a new flavour of tea every morning!
- Party Crackers ($16.50): Set your table with a pack of 6 crackers that come filled with teas, filters, a paper crown and a joke.
- Create Your Own Design Mug ($22.50): Get personal with this new customizable tea mug – simply design, bake and set! In addition, get cozy with a classic holiday-inspired DAVIDsTEA Perfect Mug ($19.50), with lid and stainless infuser included (many different styles available).
- Tea Latte Mug ($14.50): The holidays are all about indulging. Enjoy a little more with our extra large porcelain Tea Latte Mug.
Still not sure what to get the tea lover on your list? Let DAVIDsTEA’s friendly staff help create a personalized gift set. With DAVIDsTEA’s collection of over 150 blends from around the world and wide selection of festive accessories, custom curate gifts from the company’s diverse selection of tea, including white, green, oolong, black, pu’erh, yerba maté, rooibos, and herbal blends. Gift DAVIDsTEA to those both near and far with free shipping to Canadian or U.S. addresses with orders over $50, or $5 for orders under $50.
Great tea, friendly stores and above-and-beyond customer service. It seemed like a simple idea, but young entrepreneur David Segal and his cousin, retail pioneer Herschel Segal, couldn’t find anyone else that was doing it. So in 2008, they decided to take matters into their own hands. Today DAVIDsTEA has over 117 stores across Canada and the US. You can choose from over 150 types of tea, including exclusive blends, limited edition seasonal collections, traditional straight teas and exotic infusions from around the world. With colourful, modern packaging, sleek in-house designed tea accessories and friendly, welcoming attitude, DAVIDsTEA offers a tea experience that is fun, fresh and unintimidating. To keep up with the latest products and offers, follow them at facebook.com/davidstea or twitter.com/davidstea.