MINNEAPOLIS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Tennant Company (NYSE:TNC), a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world will showcase advanced cleaning solutions to address today’s major challenges affecting cleaning-industry professionals: Total Cost to Clean, Environmental Health and Safety, Facility Image and Sustainability.
“We’re excited to showcase our high-performing, cost-effective and sustainable new cleaning solutions to address these challenges.”
‘Clean Across the Planet’ is the theme of the Tennant Company Booth #1540 which will feature more than a dozen solutions from the company’s trusted brands: Tennant, Orbio Technologies and Nobles. In addition to three products nominated for the ISSA Innovation Award, the Tennant booth will feature the latest innovation in on-site cleaning solution generation from Orbio Technologies.
“After extensive research, Tennant identified the four most critical business issues that most cleaning programs face today,” said Rusty Zay, senior vice president of global marketing for Tennant Company. “We’re excited to showcase our high-performing, cost-effective and sustainable new cleaning solutions to address these challenges.”
Visit Tennant at Booth #1540 to see:
- Battery-powered scrubbers and sweepers with longer cleaning time between charges
- Orbital scrubbers that remove floor finish with chemical-free floor finish removal alternative
- IRIS™ (Intelligent Remote Information System) that gives facility managers information on equipment use
- New powerful burnishers with active 4-stage HEPA filtration dust control systems to protect indoor air quality
- Orbital scrubbers to help minimize airborne chemicals
- Easy-to-clean tanks to help operators reduce scrubber tank mold, bacteria and odors for improved air quality and cleanliness
- TwinMax™ technology that allows sweeper with twin brushes to capture debris in a single pass
- Ergonomic canister carpet extractor with a wide-reaching high-airflow titanium wand to optimize water flow and reduce drying time
- CRI Gold certified rapid-drying extractors that can turn spaces around quickly, use 80 percent less water and leave up to 90 percent less water in the carpet
- Orbio Technologies preview of the latest in On-Site Generation technology that simplifies processes and increases safety while reducing environmental footprint.
2013 ISSA Innovation Award Program
Three Tennant products have been entered for the 2013 Innovation Award Program: T12 Scrubber with IRIS™ Technology, S5 Sweeper with TwinMax™ Technology and B10 Rider Burnisher. Visit www.issa.com/vote to vote.
Mobile Scavenger Hunt
Download the ISSA mobile app and stop by Booth #1540 to scan the unique QR code for a chance to win great prizes in the ISSA/Interclean Scavenger Hunt. In addition, the app will help convention-goers easily navigate the trade show floor and build their agenda for the week. Visit www.issa.com/app on your iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry or other Internet-enabled mobile device to access and download the app.
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky.; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com.