BOULDER, Colo.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Copyblogger Media, a pioneer and leader in software solutions and training programs for online publishers and content marketers, today announced it has surpassed several milestones – including topping 115,000 paying customers – in just three years of existence as a company.
“We’ve been working on a complete content marketing solution, even as we grew revenue and our customer base”
The company was formed in September 2010 on the strength of Brian Clark’s wildly popular online marketing blog, Copyblogger. Its founders – who had never met before as a group – gathered in a Denver conference room and put the company together in less than three hours.
Just three years later, Copyblogger Media has grown to 32 employees, distributed throughout North America. Revenue is projected to grow this year by 20 percent to $7 million, just as the company passes the three-year mark.
The accolades Copyblogger Media has collected are all the more remarkable given the company’s age:
- One of the top 10,000 websites in the world, according to Quantcast
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs
- Founder and CEO Brian Clark is No. 1 on Dun & Bradstreet’s list of The Most Influential Small Business People on Twitter.
And yet, the company is just getting started. The vision that came together three years ago in that Denver conference room is about to be unleashed.
“We’ve been working on a complete content marketing solution, even as we grew revenue and our customer base,” says Brian Clark, Copyblogger Media’s CEO. “While venture-fueled companies rush to markets they don't understand and crash and burn, we listen to our audience and customer base to get it right.”
That “complete solution” debuts this January, 2014. In the meantime, the company has been satisfying the flourishing WordPress business market with its industry-leading à la carte solutions:
- Synthesis is managed WordPress hosting for serious online publishers
- Authority is an online training resource for content marketers
- StudioPress is premium designs and the Genesis Framework for WordPress
- Premise is custom landing pages and protected content areas for WordPress
- Scribe is a content marketing research, optimization, and outreach SAS suite that works with any content management system
“We’ve built this company so far by serving the needs to the DIY WordPress community,” adds Clark. “Now we’re preparing to introduce a powerful turn-key solution for businesses that want to grow their online presence without getting lost in the technological details.”
About Copyblogger Media
Copyblogger Media is both a pioneer and leader in software tools and training programs for online publishers and content marketers. More than 191,000 subscribers receive free daily educational updates from Copyblogger, and the company takes good care of over 115,000 paid customers.