LIMA, Peru--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM)(BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q2013”) period ended September 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 4,245.5 MM in the first nine months of 2013, a 15.5% growth compared to the third nine months of 2012
- Gross Profit reached S/.705.0 MM in the third quarter of 2013, increasing 38.1% compared to the result obtained in the third quarter of 2012
- EBITDA was S/.738.4 MM in the first nine months of 2013, higher by 32.1% than the result obtained in the first nine months of 2012
- Net Income was S/. 203.7 MM in the third quarter of 2013, representing an increase of 1.5% compared to the same period of 2012
- Backlog amounted to US$ 3,973 MM in the third quarter of 2013, a 42.6% increase compared to the same period in 2012
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe or contact:
|Mónica Miloslavich Hart||Dennis Gray Febres|
|Chief Financial Officer||Investor Relations Officer|
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Founded in 1933, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and now also the NYSE. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.
With 80 years of operations, the Company has leveraged its engineering and construction expertise into complementary lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate developments, and the provision of technical services. The Company has significant investments in infrastructure concessions, such as three toll roads and Line 1 of the Lima Metro.
The Company has also executed several projects outside Perú, and has acquired three companies in Chile: DSD Construcciones y Montajes, an engineering and construction company specialized in providing services to the energy, oil and gas, cellulose and mining sector in Chile and Latin America; Vial y Vives, a construction company specialized in the mining sector, and CAM, which is specialized in electric services, with operations in Chile, Peru and Colombia.
Graña y Montero is listed in the NYSE under ticker symbol “GRAM” and in the Lima Stock Exchange under ticker symbol “GRAMONC1.”