SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Lithium Technologies, the leader in Social Customer Experience, today announced that Lithium Social Web™ has joined the elite Twitter Certified Products Program. The program identifies the best tools and services to help businesses thrive on the Twitter platform and allows members to take full advantage of Twitter’s APIs and data offerings.
“We give customers the opportunity to use the channel that they best prefer, and in the process, we direct volume away from the call center and reduce queues and wait times.”
Lithium Social Web, part of the award-winning Lithium Social Customer Experience Platform™, enables brands to respond to millions of customer conversations on Twitter cost effectively and within minutes.
Twitter has dramatically transformed consumer behavior, providing an unprecedented way to share experiences – both good and bad – with millions of others. It’s no longer sufficient for brands to simply “listen” or respond to select inquiries when convenient.
In fact, 53 percent of consumers who expect a brand to respond to their Tweet want that response within one hour, according to a new study released by Lithium separately today. Yet, industry research shows that 70 percent of tweets directed to brands go ignored1. Lithium’s latest research, conducted by Millward Brown, shows that consumers will reward brands that harness Twitter’s power to meet their rising expectations and will punish those that fail to respond in a timely way.
Lithium Social Web closes the gap between what consumers expect and the experiences most brands actually deliver. To learn more about how effectively your brand is currently responding, visit www.lithium.com/products/socialweb.
Smart brands are already seeing that fast Twitter response increases sales, reduces operational costs and better meets customers’ needs.
For example, using Lithium:
- Time Warner Cable has improved social response by 30 percent and increased social agent productivity by 57 percent. 2
- Sky responds to Tweets in less than five minutes on average3.
- Globe upped the ante by sending out 95 percent more tweets than before and resolving about 80 percent of concerns communicated via Twitter.
- Lithium President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Tarkoff said: “Twitter has been a major driving force behind the fundamental shift in the way people communicate. I’m incredibly pleased that Twitter has endorsed Lithium Social Web as a key partner in the Twitter Certified Products Program. We value our partnership with Twitter as one of our most important relationships as we continue to transform the way brands and consumers engage with each other.”
- Time Warner Cable Social Media Customer Care Manager Phil Blum said: “We give customers the opportunity to use the channel that they best prefer, and in the process, we direct volume away from the call center and reduce queues and wait times.” 3
- Globe Telecom Chief Executive Officer Ernest Cu said: “Lithium enabled us to deploy the Philippines’ first comprehensive social hub in telecom to serve our millions of customers. The partnership between Lithium and Twitter is a powerful one. We eagerly look forward to more innovations that will help us bring social media support service and customer experience to even greater heights.”
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium social software helps companies unlock the passion of their customers. Lithium powers amazing social customer experiences for more than 300 iconic brands including AT&T, BT, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra. The 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience Platform™ enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. For more information, visit lithium.com, or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and our own community–the Lithosphere. Lithium is privately held with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and offices across Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.