MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--NCP engineering today announced that its remote access VPN management system was honored as a 2013 CRN Tech Innovator. The award win underpins the robust central management features of the NCP Secure Enterprise Management (SEM) system, which significantly reduces network administration complexity and associated costs for enterprise IT departments, and helps ensure maximum security for employee remote access from any mobile device or operating system.
- The CRN Tech Innovator program recognizes products that increase productivity and reduce costs and complexity through the innovation and advancement of technology. The awards were announced at a ceremony that coincided with NexTI, a conference focused on cutting-edge technologies for solution providers and the channel.
- NCP’s SEM system enables network administrators to easily and centrally manage enterprises’ entire remote access infrastructure, including VPN clients and IPsec/SSL VPN gateways. With NCP’s SEM, IT staff can easily and efficiently roll out and configure VPN client licenses, and issue security certificates and other software updates. It supports more than 10,000 concurrent VPN users, is compatible with all third-party VPN gateways and supports two-factor authentication with a one-time password, which users receive via SMS.
- NCP’s SEM system also was recently honored in the American Business Awards (“The Stevies”) in the ‘Best New Product – Software – Security Solution’ category. The awards, which were judged by more than 200 business executives nationwide, showcased innovative new products and management teams to raise the profile of exemplary organizations.
- Learn more about NCP’s SEM offering and the company’s full range of award-winning enterprise remote access VPN solutions.
- NCP’s secure remote access management software is available for interested enterprises to purchase from the company’s reseller partners and distributors.
- Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, or on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
NCP engineering, CRN, Tech Innovators Award, IPsec, VPN, NCP Secure Enterprise Management, SEM, security, channel, remote access, enterprise, management, American Business Awards, Stevies, NexTI 2013, mobile, BYOD, teleworking
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.