KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Last Thursday evening, Morgan Properties earned the title “Property Management Company of the Year” for 2013 from the New Jersey Apartment Association capping off a week of award celebrations. Morgan Properties participated in not only the NJAA Garden State Awards, but the Maryland Multi-Housing Association Star Awards on Wednesday and the Delaware Apartment Association Best of Living Awards on Tuesday. Judging for all events was based on company vision, mission, marketing, maintenance programs, customer service philosophy, community service involvement, web site, employee training and commitment to education.
“I am so proud of our Morgan teams’ leadership, dedication and commitment to excellence. We are proud that Morgan Properties continually demonstrates integrity, professionalism and outstanding abilities to serve our apartment residents every day and this was reflected in our achievements this past week.”
Morgan Properties received a total of 40 community awards for leasing, maintenance, curb appeal and overall excellence, 15 individual awards recognizing the achievements of team members, 2 corporate awards for management and website excellence in addition to earning 12 National Apartment Association professional designations.
Karen McAlonen, Senior Vice President of Operations, said, “I am so proud of our Morgan teams’ leadership, dedication and commitment to excellence. We are proud that Morgan Properties continually demonstrates integrity, professionalism and outstanding abilities to serve our apartment residents every day and this was reflected in our achievements this past week.”
The following individuals and property teams were honored by the three associations last week:
New Jersey Garden State Awards:
- 2013 Property Management Company of the Year
- 2013 Corporate Website Excellence
- Outstanding Corporate Office Staff to Exavier Hankerson, Cheryl Wendt & Kathy Yucalevich
- Outstanding Groundskeeper/Porter to Arben Hasko
- Excellence in Maintenance Supervision to Robert Moran
- Outstanding Resident Maintenance Manager to George Young
- Outstanding Leasing Professional to Amanda Doyle & Taylor Ludvickson-Luna
- Rookie of the Year Awarded to Alexandra MacFarlane
- Property Manager of the Year Awarded to Jamie Confessore & Nina Portella
- Outstanding Curb Appeal Awards were earned by Cranford Crossings, Hillside Gardens, Moorestowne Woods, Nieuw Amsterdam, Sherwood Village, Roberts Mill Apartments & Townhomes and Woodview at Marlton
- Excellence in Property Management Awards were earned by Nieuw Amsterdam, Burnt Mill Apartments, Sherwood Village and Roberts Mill Apartments & Townhomes
- Professional Designations were earned for National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) by Marisa Adams and Kathryn Mason
- Professional Designations were earned for Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) by Jennifer Allen, Kasey Boyce, Kelly Edwards, Tabitha Hans-Arroyo, Kim Hurley, Amanda Hutchens, Margaret Klein, Nina Portella, Melinda Rigler & Laurie Valenti
MMHA Star Awards:
- Stellar Maintenance Supervisor Silver Award to Neal Mariast
- Stellar Maintenance Technician Silver Award to Schoen Goodfellow
- 2013 Industry Super Star Award to Deborah Masciarelli
- Stellar Community Bronze Awards were earned by Oak Grove & The Marylander
- Stellar Community Silver Awards were earned by Gwynnbrook Townhomes & The Carlyle
- Earning Star Certification with overall scores above 85% were achieved by Chase Lea, Northwest Crossing & Towson Crossing
DAA Best in Living Awards:
- Individual Leasing Excellence First Place Award to Diane Gay of Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Curb Appeal First Place Awards were earned by Fox Run & Huntley Glen and Woodcrest Arms
- Curb Appeal Second Place Award went to Mapleton Square
- Curb Appeal Third Place Awards went to Country Village, Longview & Woodacres
- Maintenance Excellence First Place Award was earned by Woodcrest Arms
- Maintenance Excellence Second Place Award went to Mapleton Square
- Maintenance Excellence Third Place Awards went to Country Village, Longview & Woodacres
- Outstanding Leasing First Place Award was earned by Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Outstanding Leasing Second Place Award went to Woodcrest Arms
- Outstanding Leasing Third Place Awards went to Country Village, William Penn Village and Woodacres
- Overall Excellence First Place Award was earned by Woodcrest Arms
- Overall Excellence Third Place Awards went to Fox Run & Huntley Glen, Mapleton Square, Country Village, Longview & Woodacres
The New Jersey Apartment Association is a non-profit organization representing multifamily developers, owners and managers throughout the state for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing quality rental housing.
The Maryland Multi Housing Association serves the rental housing industry and communities by promoting and maintaining the highest professional standards of excellence. The MMHA’s annual awards program is judged by industry experts from neighboring apartment associations and is presented annually.
The Delaware Apartment Association is a non-profit trade organization formed in 1997 representing multi-family housing owners, managers, and developers in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex Counties.
About Morgan Properties – Established in 1985 by Mitchell L. Morgan, Morgan Properties is a real estate investment, development and management company headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. Morgan Properties owns and manages 106 apartment communities with over 27,000 units located in ten states throughout the country, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Region.