AUSTIN, Texas--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Planview® is sponsoring the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) cocktail reception and exhibiting at the Association for Financial Professionals® (AFP) Annual Conference. Being held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on Oct. 27-30 in Las Vegas, the conference brings together more than 6,000 treasury and finance professionals for numerous networking opportunities including four workshops and 17 sessions dedicated to FP&A practices.
Planview will sponsor the FP&A cocktail reception where finance executives can network with peers and discuss the latest trends in FP&A including AFP’s new Certified Corporate FP&A Professional™ credential that focuses on defining the standard of excellence in business planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
Planview Booth: #546. Attendees can:
- Receive a demo of Planview Enterprise 11, which has been recognized as the solution to improve the “potential of long-range planning.”
Review and discuss these resources:
- New Benchmarks in Long-Range Planning – Pivotal independent study by Ventana Research.
- Big F, Little P, No A: The State of Financial Planning and Analysis – The recent white paper on the subject of improving FP&A with repeatable and measurable metrics.
Planview Enterprise® for Corporate Financial Planning (CFP) helps facilitate the long-range planning of capital projects and major corporate initiatives across departments to better align strategy for improved business results by:
- Streamlining annual planning and replanning cycles
- Leveraging what-if analysis to evaluate and prioritize alternate investment scenarios
- Gaining visibility into downstream investment performance
- Supporting integration to existing financial systems
Tom Everard, Solutions Consultant, Planview
Kerry Raminiak, CFP Research and Analysis Manager, Planview
Jason Morio, Solutions Marketing Manager, Planview
Sunday, October 27 through Wednesday, October 30
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
Based in Austin, Texas, Planview is a portfolio and resource management company that helps organizations maximize business opportunities by optimizing the capacity of their finite people and financial resources. Market leaders rely on the company’s solutions to manage a wide range of portfolios, spanning product development, IT, services, and corporate finance, resulting in an enterprise-wide view of resources against demands. The Planview cloud-hosted infrastructure has benefits for both on-premise and SaaS customers. Planview’s singular focus on portfolio management and customer-centric culture for more than 20 years fuels a deep commitment to continuous innovation and customer success. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.