ATLANTA--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--AirWatch®, the largest Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) provider, offers a simplified, secure migration path for organizations transitioning from BlackBerry to other mobile platforms. AirWatch’s cross-platform, enterprise-grade solution with government-grade security offers broad device choice. Organizations can easily manage all mobile devices, applications and content from a single console.
“Federal agencies and highly regulated industries deploy AirWatch for our layered security approach that spans complete device management, secure corporate workspaces, dual persona, containerized email, and wrapped applications to manage their cross-platform fleet of mobile devices.”
More than 8,500 organizations – including federal government agencies, financial institutions and the largest global, multinational corporations – trust AirWatch’s secure and comprehensive EMM solution. AirWatch’s layered approach to security allows administrators to track and manage all content, applications and devices – regardless of platform or device ownership – from one central console. AirWatch provides a multi-tenant environment that allows administrators to delegate role-based access and capabilities to both user groups and specific device groups.
AirWatch’s comprehensive EMM platform ensures a secure, multi-OS environment. By transitioning from BlackBerry to AirWatch, enterprises can:
- Deploy a layered approach to security across devices, email, apps, content and browsing
- Leverage government-grade security policies across operating systems, device type and ownership models
- Enable advanced security policies and user authentication for comprehensive data loss prevention
- Leverage the largest R&D team with the most OEM-API integrations of any EMM provider on the market
- Protect sensitive email data and attachments through the containerized AirWatch email client
- Containerize enterprise data and managed applications in AirWatch Workspace without device management
- Secure corporate content in AirWatch Secure Content Locker with FIPS-140-2 validated, AES-256 bit encryption
- Configure website whitelists, blacklists and kiosk mode using AirWatch Browser for secure Internet browsing
- Develop custom business apps with AirWatch SDK or wrap apps for additional security layers
“We continue to deliver the most comprehensive EMM platform that allows organizations to transform business operations through mobile technology, while protecting sensitive data with government-grade security,” said John Marshall, president and CEO, AirWatch. “Federal agencies and highly regulated industries deploy AirWatch for our layered security approach that spans complete device management, secure corporate workspaces, dual persona, containerized email, and wrapped applications to manage their cross-platform fleet of mobile devices.”
AirWatch is the world’s largest mobile security and enterprise mobility management provider with more than 8,500 customers and more than 1,500 global associates. The largest customer base, combined with the largest research and development team in the industry, allows AirWatch to provide the broadest functionality at the lowest cost. The AirWatch platform, featuring industry-leading mobile device management and application management, also incorporates the most secure content management solution, Secure Content Locker™. These solutions can be used stand-alone for unique BYOD requirements or as a comprehensive, highly scalable enterprise-grade mobility platform.