BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Cadence Bank today announced the release of Fluent by Cadence, a new suite of products designed to help clients manage their money better, faster and more conveniently.
“We are firm believers in the usefulness and efficiencies afforded by technology, and through Fluent, we’re making it possible for customers to engage with their finances in ways that are intuitive and intelligent.”
Available at no charge to Cadence Bank customers, Fluent is comprised of three secure, user-friendly products for a comprehensive and engaging money management experience: Cadence Mobile, Cadence FlashDeposit and Cadence TotalMoney. With Fluent, customers get the convenience of mobile banking, mobile deposit, personal financial management and online budgeting.
“In today’s connected world, technology facilitates many of our everyday experiences,” said Sam Tortorici, CEO of Cadence Bank. “Consumers are interacting with financial services and financial data in a much deeper way, and they’re looking for richer banking experiences. Much of what was once done at the branch is now being done through smartphones and tablets.”
Numerous studies confirm the increasing popularity of online and mobile banking. According to a recent Pew Research Center study, more than 50 percent of U.S. adults bank online, and 32 percent have used their phone to check account balances or conduct banking transactions. Likewise, a recent Aite Group survey reported the number of people using tablets to access their bank accounts is expected to double by 2016.
“It’s about convenience and control--giving our customers the tools to manage their money and conduct transactions anytime, anywhere,” said Debbie Innes, executive vice president, retail banking. “We are firm believers in the usefulness and efficiencies afforded by technology, and through Fluent, we’re making it possible for customers to engage with their finances in ways that are intuitive and intelligent.”
Fluent allows customers to:
- Aggregate accounts – checking, savings, credit cards, even accounts held with other financial institutions – for a complete financial picture.
- Set and track monthly budgets reflective of how customers actually spend their money.
- View spending by category, such as groceries, restaurants or gas, for better money management. The Cadence TotalMoney tool within Fluent automatically categorizes and organizes spending from various financial accounts and sends alerts when attention is needed. Eye-catching “Bubble Budgets” let customers quickly identify a budget’s health (by color), importance (by size) and progress (meter) relative to other budgets. This comprehensive view provides for a clear financial picture on a yearly, monthly, weekly or even daily basis.
- Better manage debt with guided instructions to help customers get back on track.
- Deposit checks from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch by taking a photo of the front and back of an endorsed check and sending it using Cadence’s Fluent mobile app. Customers receive immediate on-screen confirmation that the images were successfully uploaded as well as an email confirmation the deposit has been processed.
By simplifying diverse, complex financial data into representations that are meaningful and easy-to-understand, Tortorici believes customers will become more proactive in managing in their financial well-being.
“We are motivated by our desire to help our clients achieve financial success on their terms,” said Tortorici. “As we increasingly rely on mobile technology to keep us informed and connected, we’re meeting our customers where they are – on their smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops – giving them an easy and secure way to stay engaged with their finances.”
To learn more about Fluent, visit www.fluentbycadence.com.
About Cadence Bank
Cadence Bank, N.A., based in Birmingham, Ala., is a $6.2 billion bank with more than 100 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas. Backed by 126 years of financial expertise, Cadence serves commercial and consumer clients with a full range of innovative banking and financial solutions designed to keep pace with their lives. These products and services include commercial and consumer banking, small business banking, treasury management, international banking, specialized lending, commercial real estate, wealth management, investment and trust services, financial planning, retirement plan management, business and personal insurance, consumer loans, mortgages, home equity lines and loans, and credit cards. Cadence Bank and its affiliates, Linscomb & Williams and Cadence Insurance, are wholly owned subsidiaries of Houston-based Cadence Bancorp, LLC. Additional information about Cadence Bank is available at cadencebank.com. Cadence Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.