SAN JOSE, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--It has been one year since Malwarebytes, the leader in advanced anti-malware protection and remediation, announced the launch of Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE). Since the launch, Malwarebytes has experienced strong business results with 52 percent growth year-over-year and continues to make strategic investments in the enterprise. Most recently, Malwarebytes released an updated version of MEE that provides an assortment of new features and enhancements for enterprise customers.
“We have been making great progress since the launch of MEE, and this is just the start. Over the next year we’ll be releasing a new enterprise product, and there will be tremendous opportunities within our growing channel program”
“We have been making great progress since the launch of MEE, and this is just the start. Over the next year we’ll be releasing a new enterprise product, and there will be tremendous opportunities within our growing channel program,” said Marcin Kleczynski, CEO of Malwarebytes. “We’re carving out a new space in endpoint security by offering a solution that protects enterprises from zero-day malware incidents that AVs struggle to detect.”
Twelve-month business highlights include the following:
- Adoption of MEE in Medium to Large Enterprises – The University of Alabama, NextGen, a healthcare software company, and a growing portfolio of Fortune 1000 companies adopted Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition as their anti-malware of choice in the past year.
- Acquisition of ZeroVulnerabilityLabs – Malwarebytes acquired ZeroVulnerabilityLabs (ZVL), the creator of the zero-day-threat protection app ExploitShield, which protects against download attacks originating from commercial exploit kits. The acquisition complements and expands Malwarebytes' industry-leading anti-malware suite, and the company has plans to integrate its patent-pending anti-exploit technology into Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition.
- Employee Growth & New Corporate Headquarters – To accommodate the 70 percent hiring growth in 2012, and 93 percent hiring growth year-to-date, Malwarebytes moved into its new corporate headquarters in downtown San Jose.
- Entrepreneurial Award from Frost & Sullivan – Malwarebytes was recognized by Frost & Sullivan as the 2012 North American Entrepreneurial Company of the Year in Endpoint Security.
- North America Channel Program Expansion – Malwarebytes continued the expansion of its North America channel program with the appointment of Dave Allison to the Senior Director of Channel Sales position. Formerly Vice President of North America Channel Sales for Kaspersky Lab, Allison will spearhead Malwarebytes’ efforts to promote its business editions, including Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition.
To learn more about Malwarebytes’ enterprise offerings, visit www.malwarebytes.org/business/enterprise.
Malwarebytes provides software designed to protect consumers and businesses against malicious threats that consistently escape detection by other antivirus solutions. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro, the company’s flagship product, employs a highly advanced behavior-based detection engine that has removed over five billion malicious threats from computers worldwide. Founded in 2008, the self-funded company is headquartered in California, operates offices in Europe, and employs a global team of researchers and experts. For more information, please visit us at www.malwarebytes.org.