BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Perfecto Mobile, provider of The MobileCloud™ Platform and integrated mobile application quality suite, today announced the availability of a new local deployment option for teams beginning mobile application testing initiatives or requiring local control within the corporate network – MobileCloud Express™. This new offering of the company’s signature solution provides enterprises with a fast and easy way to get started or improve mobile application testing via the enterprise grade cloud-in-a-box solution. MobileCloud Express offers organizations a robust yet cost effective option for centrally managing internal mobile devices and delivering secure access from inside the corporate network.
“This addition allows us to provide even more cloud-based migration choices for new and existing customers so they can mix and match deployment options depending on their requirements.”
“We are excited to extend the continuum of new deployment options for our customers with MobileCloud Express. This new offering is designed for enterprises that are just getting started, have specialized testing needs or are looking to test sensor driven functionality within their apps,” said Eran Yaniv, CEO, Perfecto Mobile. “This addition allows us to provide even more cloud-based migration choices for new and existing customers so they can mix and match deployment options depending on their requirements.”
Perfecto Mobile’s MobileCloud Express “cloud-in-a-box” solution is ideal for teams starting a mobile quality program, building apps using advanced features such as Wi-Fi, and those requiring hands-on testing of onboard or connected device features. This solution offers the following benefits for enterprises that are looking to establish and grow a cloud-based mobile quality environment:
- Fast and Easy Departmental Solution – Deploy anywhere inside the network and centrally manage remote devices.
- Structured Manual Testing on Real Mobile Devices – Test on-board mobile features such as camera, GPS or connected hardware, which includes audio (input and output) support. Record test video and capture screens via connected devices.
- Efficient Automated Testing – Proven ScriptOnce™ device agnostic automation enables comprehensive functional testing on real mobile devices.
- Trusted Testing Tools You Know – Pre-integrated with leading ALM environments, including HP Unified Functional Test (UFT), Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
- Local Control – Inside-the-firewall deployment supports LDAP/Active Directory authentication and access control logs. 100 percent secure web interface eliminates drivers or client installation.
- Continuous Unattended Testing – Control the USB connectivity, power cycling and support for fast device charging to enable true 24X7 operations.
- Expanding Ecosystem – Largest ecosystem of certified service partners.
The growing suite of MobileCloud solutions enable customers to select the most suitable type of cloud deployment based on their scale, maturity phase, control and coverage requirements. With Mobile Cloud Express, the platform now supports three main deployment modes: Local (MobileCloud Express), Public and Private clouds. To see a demo video of MobileCloud Express, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrweWUnPcAY or more information, visit: http://www.perfectomobile.com/articles/deployment-options#local.
About Perfecto Mobile
Perfecto Mobile is transforming the way enterprise organizations go mobile, enabling them to develop, test, deploy and monitor their mobile applications and services and go-to-market with confidence. Perfecto Mobile’s cloud-based MobileCloud™ Platform and end-to-end mobile quality product suite enables users to remotely access a large selection of real mobile devices connected to local cellular networks around the world and leverage them throughout the mobile application delivery lifecycle – from development, functional and performance testing to monitoring and support. The MobileCloud™ is available either in an enterprise private cloud or a sharable public cloud environment.
More than 1200 customers, including the top Fortune 100/500 across the banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications and media industries rely on Perfecto Mobile to optimize mobile time-to-market, customer engagement, risk mitigation and costs and continuously serve their mobile users with confidence.