CHICAGO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--DeckExpo, Booth #2214 – Fiberon®, a leading manufacturer of PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products, has substantially increased the availability of its products through a series of recent distributor relationships. These new channel agreements make Fiberon’s extensive line of composite decking products more accessible than ever before.
“These new relationships with service-oriented distributor experts complement our existing channel network and will bring our extensive line of industry-leading composite decking and railing products to important new markets.”
The new agreements include:
- Coastal Forest Products located in Bedford, N.H., servicing lumberyards on Long Island and the eastern counties in N.Y., and all of New England.
- Consolidated Distribution Services, N.J.-based company distributing building products to lumberyards in N.J., N.Y., Conn. and Pa.
- J.M. Thomas Forest Products with distribution centers in Boise, Idaho and Ogden, Utah serving customers in Utah, southern Idaho and western Wyo.
- Lumberman’s Wholesale, Inc. (LWI) headquartered in Montgomery, Ill., distributing products to lumberyards in Ill., Ind. and Wis.
- Monsma Marketing Corporation, an 80-year-old building-materials distributor serving lumberyards and home improvement centers in Mich. and Ind.
“Over the past few months, we’ve had the opportunity to partner with a number of exceptional distributors around the country,” said Doug Mancosh, president of Fiberon. "These new relationships with service-oriented distributor experts complement our existing channel network and will bring our extensive line of industry-leading composite decking and railing products to important new markets.”
Fiberon composite decking and railing products are sold to professional contractors through a national and international network of distributors and retail outlets. To learn more, visit www.fiberondecking.com or call 800-573-8841.
Fiberon is a leading manufacturer of PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products used in homes and light commercial construction across North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Through extensive product development and leading-edge, American-based manufacturing capabilities, Fiberon created the benchmark for innovative, alternative outdoor living products. Fiberon is proud to be a sponsoring member of the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA), whose mission is to provide a unified source for professional development and a voice for code development for the decking and railing industry in North America. The company is also a leader in sustainable practices, including an innovative manufacturing process that captures 98.5% of waste materials, and utilization of local sources of recycled content, diverting 40,000 tons of wood and plastic from landfills. Fiberon was founded in 1997 and is privately owned with operations in North Carolina and Idaho. For more information, visit www.fiberondecking.com and follow Fiberon on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.