LOS ANGELES--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--iMedia Communications, Inc., the leading event and publication company for the senior marketing community, announced today the finalists for the annual iMedia Agency Awards. The awards recognize the most future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing.
“This year’s finalists set the standard for cutting-edge creativity and media excellence in the consumer space”
The awards advisory board includes executives from Kellogg’s, Sony Pictures, Google/YouTube, Turner Broadcasting, 20th Century Fox, and more. The board was responsible for culling down nominees into finalists based on the criteria of depth of work and innovative execution. This year’s sponsor for the iMedia Agency Awards is The Trading Desk.
iMedia Agency Award finalists:
- Agency of the Year: AKQA, Carat, Ogilvy, Pereira & O’Dell, PHD, T3, Wieden + Kennedy
- Small Agency of the Year: Bailey Lauerman, LazBro, Likeable Media, Phenomblue, Traction
- Campaign of the Year: Horizon Media (A&E: “Bates Motel”), Media Kitchen (Goldman Sachs: “Small Business”), Protagonist (Living Proof: “Good Hair Day”), Starcom MediaVest (Samsung: “Life’s a Photo”), Vert (TWC: “Tornado Week”)
- Best Agency for Video: iCrossing, INNOCEAN USA, Quantasy, RE:INVENTION, Team One
- Best Agency for Mobile: Fetch, MXM Hyperfactory, OMD, PHD, Somo
- Best Agency for Social Media: 360i, Deep Focus, Definition 6, Engauge, Synhergy
- Best Agency for DOOH (Digital Out of Home): Aerva, JUXT, MediaCom, DDB
- Best Agency for Branded Entertainment: Horizon Media, MediaCom, Ogilvy & Mather, Pereira & O’Dell, Wieden + Kennedy
- Best Agency for Performance Marketing: Covario, iProspect, Performics, R&R Partners, RE: INVENTION
- Best Agency for Multicultural Marketing: Alma Agency, Grupo Gallegos, LatinWorks, Quantasy, Walton Isaacson
For more information see: http://www.imediaconnection.com/awards/agencyawards2013.aspx
“This year’s finalists set the standard for cutting-edge creativity and media excellence in the consumer space,” said Marti Funk, SVP, iMedia Communications, Inc. “We’re seeing a fundamental shift in the ways brands are interacting with their customers. These finalists understand and embrace that changing dynamic.”
Winners will be determined by public vote from the marketing community. Voting for the awards will be open through Nov. 15. The winners will be announced at an awards gala at the December iMedia Agency Summit in Scottsdale, AZ.
Last year’s winners included:
- 2012 Agency of the Year: 360i
- 2012 Small Agency of the Year: Questus
- 2012 Campaign of the Year: Starcom, 72andSunny, and Razorfish for Samsung’s “The Next Big Thing is Already Here”
- 2012 Best Agency for Video: Digitas
ABOUT IMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
iMedia Communications, Inc. is the leading event and media company for senior digital marketing, media, and advertising leaders. The hub of the imedia community is imediaconnection.com, a daily publication and discussion forum. The iMedia event portfolio includes the iMedia Agency Summit, iMedia Brand Summit, and more. (For more information see: http://www.imediaconnection.com/summits/)
ABOUT THE IMEDIA AGENCY AWARDS
The iMedia Agency Awards recognize the most future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing. The award advisory board includes executives from Kellogg’s, Sony Pictures, Google/YouTube, Turner Broadcasting, and 20th Century Fox. Nominations and voting are 100% driven by the marketing community. Winners will be announced at the Dec. 10 awards gala at the iMedia Agency Summit in Scottsdale, AZ.
ABOUT THE TRADE DESK
Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, social, and video advertising campaigns.