IRVINE, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Aclipsa, providers of secure messaging solutions, today announced the availability of its new secure mobile sharing platform for businesses to safely share private, confidential video and text messages to customers, clients and employees. The encrypted mobile app platform is designed to protect copyrighted and proprietary content, protect privacy, and prevent piracy and defend video revenue streams.
“Whether you’re a B2C or B2B organization, now you can deliver secure and encrypted mobile video and text directly to your targeted audiences without having to worry about your messages being forwarded, shared, saved to a device or posted on social networking sites”
With the Aclipsa solutions, businesses can send private and secure video and text messages from a computer or mobile device to one or thousands of recipients’ apps via smartphones and tablets. Recipients can’t forward messages to others or share them online. The platform can instantly recall sent messages at any time with the push of a button and offers instant notification to the sender if a recipient screen shots a video image or text. All devices with the Aclipsa app solutions also feature dot lock code protection that keeps messages safe if a user’s device is lost or stolen.
Firms that can benefit from the Aclipsa solutions include those in industries with strict privacy guidelines, content production and distribution firms that wish to protect copyrighted material, and any business seeking improved brand engagement and customer loyalty through direct and private communications, or to ensure secure employee training. In addition, organizations can choose from several revenue-sharing models and bill customers directly for the secure video messaging and content delivery service.
“Whether you’re a B2C or B2B organization, now you can deliver secure and encrypted mobile video and text directly to your targeted audiences without having to worry about your messages being forwarded, shared, saved to a device or posted on social networking sites,” said Jeff Reichard, CEO, Aclipsa and former WebMD executive.
“While consumers have widely adopted secure messaging apps, companies have even more to gain by implementing secure message sharing to protect revenue, proprietary information and their customers’ privacy, as well as take full advantage of the rapid growth of mobile video to build customer relationships and sales,” Reichard said.
Key features of the Aclipsa platform include:
- Controlled Video Distribution – Aclipsa’s platform provides complete control of video distribution, enabling delivery to one person or thousands of people by creating groups with the ability to immediately recall a video any time after it has been sent.
- End-to-End Encryption – Aclipsa’s secure messaging platform utilizes encryption to protect and deliver video and text messages to smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices. Security protocols are in place from the time a video is uploading to the servers until the video is streamed to the mobile app.
- Increased Customer Engagement – Encrypted video messages and targeted video content offers organizations a secure and convenient way to communicate to customers, clients or employees through their mobile devices anytime anywhere that creates significantly higher open rates and interaction.
- Communications Record – Aclipsa mobile platform features the ability to create threaded conversations of video messages for internal or external use as well as maintain a record of recipients who viewed the video or text messages.
- Flexible Revenue Models – Companies can choose from a variety of revenue models including subscription-based, pay-per-view, revenue sharing and licensing of Aclipsa’s technology.
Businesses have the following options in integrating the Aclipsa solution:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – Aclipsa’s SaaS video processing and delivery system is a web-based software solution on Aclipsa’s servers, providing secure mobile video messaging API with a custom web interface to manage encrypted video distribution, assign user rights and execute administrative functions.
- White Label – For customer-facing applications, companies can have their brand applied to the platform in a simple and cost-effective way to offer their own secure mobile video app, maintaining corporate brand and identity.
- Custom – Aclipsa’s technology and expertise can be tailored to fit a company’s specific needs for secure mobile video delivery through the platform’s SDK and API. Ideal for organizations with inventories of video content, unique database requirements, and companies seeking new revenue opportunities as well as those with an existing mobile app.
Additional information for the Aclipsa enterprise secure messaging solution can be found on the company website at www.aclipsa.com.
Aclipsa Mobile Video Solutions, LLC is dedicated to developing products that protect the privacy of its customers. Aclipsa’s secure messaging platform utilizes encryption to protect and deliver video and text messages to smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices. The key strength of Aclipsa’s encryption and delivery to mobile devices means videos and texts cannot be stolen or shared to go viral.
The Aclipsa platform and applications serve consumers, businesses, and non-profit organizations to meet their needs for communicating privately, confidentially, and securely. Aclipsa products offer one-to-one or one-to-many messaging solutions, Apps for mobile devices, SDK, SaaS-based messaging for business, white-label development for e-commerce, and custom applications in a broad scope of industries. Its consumer app, ZipaClip, a secure video and text messaging app for iOS, was introduced in January and was listed as a top 10 app download in the Photo and Video category of the Apple iTunes store.