SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--GroundWork, Inc. (www.gwos.com), the leading Unified Monitoring solution for IT operations management and cloud monitoring, today announced the free and immediate availability of GroundWork Monitor Core 7.0.
“By making our free version as feature-rich as the version used by our enterprise customers around the world, users do not have to pay to see how GroundWork can be the central point for IT Operations teams that move fast.”
GroundWork Monitor Core – the watchdog for evolving IT infrastructures that has the flexibility, scalability and openness for on-site, cloud and hybrid monitoring – has every feature of the paid Enterprise version.
GroundWork Monitor Core enhancements include:
- New user interface with improved visualization of key information and improved usability
- Improved speed and scalability with a full version of Red Hat JBoss Portal 6
- New, easy-to-configure business service monitoring for sophisticated, cross-linked multi-element environments
- Updated GroundWork Cloud Hub agent for more sophisticated normalization of data across multi-cloud environments
- Enhanced security and access controls for high-compliance environments
“Now GroundWork Monitor Core can demonstrate the power of Unified Monitoring and managing infrastructure, applications, cloud, and virtualized IT environments to an even wider audience,” said David Dennis, vice president, marketing and business development for GroundWork. “By making our free version as feature-rich as the version used by our enterprise customers around the world, users do not have to pay to see how GroundWork can be the central point for IT Operations teams that move fast.”
For more information about GroundWork Monitor 7.0 Core click here.
GroundWork, Inc. (http://www.gwos.com) delivers Unified Monitoring for Real™ with an open platform for shockingly easy integrations and customized visualizations of cloud, virtualization, network, application, server, and storage data.
Red Hat and JBoss are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.