BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Digital Lumens, the leader in intelligent LED lighting systems, today announced worldwide availability of its new DLE line of intelligent high bay LED fixtures. Achieving 100 lumens per Watt, the DLE fixtures form the cornerstone of the intelligent LED fixture family, with market-leading value and lighting-energy savings.
“The DLE family features Digital Lumens’ built-in sensing and controls, higher efficacy, and LightRules integration for managing settings and reporting on lighting energy, making it the most cost-effective high bay LED solution on the market.”
“With these new fixtures, Digital Lumens has created the broadest portfolio of intelligent high bay LED luminaires, and continues to set the bar for industrial lighting efficiency and performance,” said Michael Feinstein, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “The DLE family features Digital Lumens’ built-in sensing and controls, higher efficacy, and LightRules integration for managing settings and reporting on lighting energy, making it the most cost-effective high bay LED solution on the market.”
Listed on the DesignLights Consortium Qualified Products List (QPL), which is used to determine eligibility for utility incentives, the Digital Lumens Intelligent DLE fixtures feature:
- 12,000, 18,000 and 24,000 lumen output versions;
- Independently rotated LED light bars to direct light where needed;
- Optics – narrow, wide – to distribute light as needed;
- Fully integrated occupancy sensing to detect presence and deliver the appropriate amount of light, according to programmed settings;
- Fully integrated daylight sensing to detect available ambient light and determine, based on easily configured and changed settings, how much light to output or how much to dim the fixture;
- Fully integrated power metering to assess how much energy each fixture uses;
- Wireless networking to connect to LightRules management software;
- Full integration with LightRules for reporting, and ongoing management of the lighting system settings;
- Built-in power supply alternatives in 100V-277V or 347V-480V; and
- IP52 rating for damp environments.
With the introduction of the DLE product line, Digital Lumens now offers the industry’s broadest line of intelligent high bay LED lighting fixtures. Digital Lumens’ award-winning ILE product line provides IP65-rated fixtures in 13,000, 18,000, and 26,000-lumen versions for applications that require high levels of ingress protection. The Digital Lumens HLE product line includes 13,000, 18,000, and 26,000-lumen fixtures for applications that require Class I Div2, Class II Div2, and Class III safety certifications. All DLE, ILE and HLE intelligent fixtures work in conjunction with Digital Lumens LightRules® management software to provide proven energy savings of up to 90% across a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
About Digital Lumens
Digital Lumens is redefining industrial lighting with intelligent LED lighting systems and service offerings that deliver unmatched energy savings, flexibility and unique value to commercial and industrial customers. Proven in hundreds of facilities to reduce lighting energy use by up to 90%, the patented system is setting the standard for industrial lighting in both retrofits and new construction. For more information, please visit www.digitallumens.com. Follow Digital Lumens on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Note to editors: Digital Lumens, Intelligent Lighting System, and LightRules are trademarks of Digital Lumens, Inc.