MADISON, Wis.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Esker, a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions and SAP® software solution and technology partner, announced today that it has been selected by Franke France, the world’s leading kitchen sink manufacturer, to manage the sending of its customer documents — totaling over 372,000 pages per year. To meet the specific needs of its customers, Franke France selected Esker not only for its customized software as a service (SaaS) solutions, but also for its compatibility with Franke’s newly implemented SAP system.
“Additionally, by decreasing manual handling, we have reduced the number of errors and freed-up our accounting staff’s time. This has allowed us to strengthen our business relationships through improved customer satisfaction.”
Following its implementation of SAP at the corporate level earlier in the year, Franke France was no longer able to manage order confirmations, invoices or reminders as efficiently as before. The company wanted to continue its collaboration with Esker (as they were already working with Esker in France and Germany) to automate the processing of customer documents directly out of SAP in order to:
- Automatically send personalized acknowledgement of receipt by mail or email within an hour of receiving the order
- Automatically send customer invoices by mail via an Esker mail production facility where documents are grouped, printed, folded, stuffed into envelopes and handed off to the postal service the same day
- Automatically send monthly statements to each customer by mail
- Post status of all sent mail in real time on Esker’s secure, web-based user interface
A solution to meet the needs of every customer
In addition to SAP integration, Franke France was able to personalize their Esker solution according to its customers’ specific needs (e.g., invoice grouping or split according to brand, acknowledgement of receipt sent without prices listed, acknowledgement of receipt email subject line personalized, etc.).
“Esker was very receptive to our needs which are also the needs of our customers — they knew how to perfectly model our business processes and fully customize their software. The Esker SaaS solution was put in place in just one month and continues to evolve based on our advanced management rules,” said Régis Dumoulin, IT Manager at Franke France.
Measurable benefits achieved
Esker has helped Franke France achieve numerous quantitative benefits including:
- Reduced daily processing time by three hours: Document processing (printing, folding, stuffing into envelopes, handing off to postal service), which previously took one person three hours daily, is now completely automated, enabling them to focus on higher value tasks.
- Accelerated order-to-cash cycle and reduced payment delays as invoices are put in the postal system the same day they are generated
- Improved customer service and relationships thanks to the ability to meet the specific needs of each customer as well as deliver real-time invoice tracking capabilities
“Esker has enabled us to optimize our working capital by significantly reducing the average collection period: The faster an invoice is sent, the faster it is paid,” said Dumoulin. “Additionally, by decreasing manual handling, we have reduced the number of errors and freed-up our accounting staff’s time. This has allowed us to strengthen our business relationships through improved customer satisfaction.”
Franke is a world-leading provider of solutions and equipment for domestic kitchens, washrooms, professional food service, coffee preparation and beverage delivery. With sales exceeding $2 billion, the Switzerland-based Franke Group is globally active with 8,500 employees working in 40 countries.
Esker is a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions. Addressing all types of business processes, from accounts payable and accounts receivable to order processing and procurement, Esker cloud computing solutions enable companies to automate the reception, processing and sending of any business document with one platform. Esker helps over 80,000 companies across the world to reduce the use of paper and eliminate manual processes while improving their productivity, efficiency and environmental impact.
With 40.3 million euros in sales revenue in 2012, Esker operates in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Esker is listed on the NYSE Alternext in Paris (Code ISIN FR0000035818). For more information, visit www.esker.com. Follow Esker on Twitter at twitter.com/eskerinc and join the conversation on the Esker blog at www.quitpaper.com.
© 2013 Esker S.A. All rights reserved. Esker and the Esker logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Esker S.A. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.