KEENE, N.H.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Even though women make up just about a quarter of the consulting profession, their collective impact is exponentially larger. Every day, all across the consulting profession, women are breaking barriers and blazing trails. In recognition of their extraordinary efforts, Consulting® magazine will recognize the Women Leaders in Consulting at a celebratory dinner and gala at the St. Regis Hotel in New York, Nov. 7.
“As the publication of the profession, Consulting is honored to recognize these 12 women leaders of the profession and the firms they represent”
“As the publication of the profession, Consulting is honored to recognize these 12 women leaders of the profession and the firms they represent,” says Joe Kornik, Publisher & Editor in Chief of Consulting. “This is our seventh year recognizing the Women Leaders in Consulting. We received more than 400 nominations, and the quality of the nominations, and the accomplishments of the winners, gets more impressive every year.”
Headlining the Consulting magazine Achievement Awards: Women Leaders in Consulting dinner is Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Antonella Mei-Pochtler, The Boston Consulting Group. She is BCG's worldwide Brand topic leader and member of the worldwide Media practice.
The night’s other Women Leaders in Consulting award winners are:
- Linda Imonti, KPMG, Leadership Award
- Melissa Kibler Knoll, Mesirow Financial Consulting, Leadership Award
- Barbara Rothenstein, Protiviti, Leadership Award
- Vicki Shillington, North Highland, Leadership Award
- Cheryl Fitch, Aon Hewitt, Client Service Award
- Jillian Griffiths, PwC, Client Service Award
- Becky Roof, AlixPartners, Client Service Award
- Kelly Tousi, ZS Associates, Client Service Award
- Michelle Gauchat, Deloitte Consulting, Future Leader Award
- Kaylin Kugler, Capco, Future Leader Award
- Thear Suzuki, EY, Future Leader Award
The dinner is open to anyone in the profession, but space is limited. Please visit www.Consultingmag.com/Women-in-Consulting-Leadership-Awards for details.
About Consulting® magazine:
Consulting is the only magazine to cover decision-makers at the world’s most influential consulting firms. Published digitally 12 times a year by Kennedy Information, A Bloomberg BNA Business, the magazine is available online at www.consultingmag.com. The magazine also sponsors a range of live events throughout the year, including the Fall Consulting Summit, the Top 25 Consultants Awards dinner and the Women Leaders in Consulting Gala Awards dinner.
“Consulting” is a registered trademark of Kennedy Information, LLC, a Bloomberg BNA Business.