CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Sales Performance International (SPI) announced today the availability of iPad-based eLearning for its breakthrough Life Sciences sales training program - Evidence-Based Solution Selling®. When used in conjunction with the Coaches Toolkit, the iPad eLearning program provides a complete solution for evidence-based medicine fluency that sales people need to increase access, credibility, and market share with buyers – as well as best practices in effective problem diagnosis and Solution Selling® techniques.
According to Brad Ansley, Director of Life Sciences at SPI, “Tablet computing is rapidly becoming a defacto standard for global Life Sciences sales organizations. The Life Sciences industry is placing pressure on representatives to have a higher level of clinical acumen to manage a broader portfolio of products and services and to deliver value by doing more than selling a product. The Evidence-Based Solution Selling® eLearning for iPad underscores our commitment to provide industry leading learning and enablement - anytime, anywhere.”
Evidence-Based Solution Selling® now for iPad incorporates numerous technical and learning design features to support large, geographically dispersed sales forces, including:
- Uniform course design for PC/Mac and iPad ensures a smooth learning transition between devices
- AICC and SCORM 1.2 compliance with LMSs that do not support TinCan API for tracking course completion and results (for PC/Mac users)
- TinCan API compliance for tracking course completion and results for supporting LMSs (for iPad users)
- Intuitive user navigation
- Audio, video, and illustrations to support textual content
- Thought-provoking concepts and terminology presented in game-like format to engage and challenge learners
- Quiz questions to accurately test knowledge of concepts/terminology
- Coaching and feedback supports and reinforces application of learned concepts
- Modularized content with bookmarking allows users to self-pace courses
- Management reporting and self-paced triggers motivate users to achieve completion
About Sales Performance International
Sales Performance International (SPI) is a global sales performance improvement firm. We exist for a singular purpose - to help companies drive measurable and sustainable revenue growth and operational performance improvements. Multi-year, independent research demonstrates that SPI’s proven methods help our clients achieve, and accelerate time-to results.
The key enablers in our approach are the world’s definitive learning curriculum for solution-focused selling, coupled with buyer-aligned processes, best-in-class methodology, continual learning and enabling technologies. SPI’s award winning training platforms include Solution Selling 2.0, SellingStream™, Evidence-Based Solution Selling® and an extensive library of sales performance improvement courseware and leading edge technology applications.
Our client portfolio includes Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Dell, Emerson Process Management, Maersk, Old Castle, and many more. SPI is headquartered in the United States, with global offices in Europe and China, and certified global resources in 50+ countries.
For more information, please visit: www.spisales.com.