MORRISTOWN, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Cover-All (NYSEMKT:COVR), leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions, and MFX, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings LTD and a leading provider of hosted IT applications and outsourcing solutions, have announced a strategic alliance to offer Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for core system suite and data analytics to the P/C insurance marketplace using Cover-All Policy and Business Intelligence software. Cover-All’s robust policy administration, bureau lines of business, specialty lines of business and business intelligence offerings, when combined with MFX’s end-to-end Integrated Insurance Platform, will provide high quality SaaS service offerings to P/C insurance companies for a subscription fee.
“Cover-All Policy is a comprehensive option that draws on deep industry experience, a fitting addition to the MFX integrated software suite”
Benefits of the new Cover-All/MFX offerings are:
- Robust and industry-leading policy administration including rating, quoting, underwriting, policy lifecycle management
- Production-ready bureau products as well as quick rollout of specialty products
- Intuitive business intelligence capability with pre-built dashboards, reports and P/C specific measures and dimensions
- Application hosting via three fully certified SAS70 SSAE16 data center facilities for customers looking for secure and scalable SaaS solutions
- Business process outsourcing (BPO), infrastructure, application support and outsourcing capabilities, statistical reporting and data administration services for carriers with back-office needs that require flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and responsiveness to changing business requirements and aggressive timelines.
"Our products have been designed with scalable, multi-tenant architecture for providing SaaS offerings to meet the unique needs of P/C insurance carriers,” said Manish Shah, president and CEO of Cover-All. "With our partnership with MFX, insurance carriers will have an attractive option that can truly fit their technology strategy. We are especially excited about the relationship with MFX because like Cover-All, the technology and services experts at MFX are customer oriented insurance professionals.”
"Cover-All Policy is a comprehensive option that draws on deep industry experience, a fitting addition to the MFX integrated software suite,” said Raymond A. Roy, CEO of MFX. “MFX has long recognized the importance of comprehensive reporting and analytics, so we are very excited to combine Cover-All’s Policy and Business Intelligence solution with our Integrated Insurance Platform. Cover-All’s BI product leverages our comprehensive enterprise-wide insurance data and the pre-built BI content, coupled with its collaborative, self-service capabilities, allows it to be used by all areas within a client company.”
About Cover-All Technologies
Cover-All provides P/C insurance professionals a robust
state-of-the-art, browser-based family of Policy, Business Intelligence,
and Claims solutions designed to deliver products to market faster,
enhance quality, ensure compliance, and reduce costs. With offices in
Morristown, NJ, Manhattan and Honolulu, Cover-All continues its
tradition of developing technology solutions designed to revolutionize
the way P/C insurance business is conducted.
For more information about Cover-All, call 808-675-2101, or visit www.cover-all.com.
Helping you meet your goals and needs is our culture and focus. Founded in 2001 and a wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings LTD, MFX combines the deep industry and technology experience of its employees with our culture of agility and business model flexibility to service all of our valued clients.
MFX has two fundamental businesses:
- MFX is a seasoned provider of customized datacenter and infrastructure services including private cloud offerings, across all industries.
- MFX provides end-to-end commercial property and casualty insurance application and BPO solutions to the P&C industry.
Headquartered in Morristown, NJ, with additional locations in Toronto,
ON, Dallas, TX, Ireland and India, MFX has two world-class datacenters
in Ridgefield Park, NJ and Roanoke, VA. A third datacenter, also in
Toronto, is focused on MFX cloud offerings.
For additional information on MFX and its services, please contact Diane Phillips, Director of Marketing at 973-254-5402.
For more information about MFX, call 866-639-6399, or visit www.mfxfairfax.com.