AUSTIN, Texas--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--FI-MOBILE today announced the release of its newest mobile banking platform that makes it easy for financial institutions to deliver a wide variety of banking and promotional services, further unifying their offerings. Services can include remote deposit capture, account opening, instant loan applications, knowledgebase, marketing, and customer service. As a result, banks and credit unions can better engage and grow membership through the mobile channel by making sure their products and services are available when and where their customers might need them.
“It’s not enough to just offer simple banking transactions; we must be able to put a branch in the consumer’s pocket 24/7. Working with FI-MOBILE, we’re able to unify our mobile services with a focus on convenience, information and access.”
“Of all the vendors in the market, FI-MOBILE has the most technically advanced solution, which is vital to our business as mobile apps are quickly becoming a primary channel for engagement with our consumers,” said Paul Maslonka, COO of JSC Federal Credit Union. “It’s not enough to just offer simple banking transactions; we must be able to put a branch in the consumer’s pocket 24/7. Working with FI-MOBILE, we’re able to unify our mobile services with a focus on convenience, information and access.”
To help banks and credit unions stay competitive, the latest FI-MOBILE platform is designed to improve the customer experience by delivering a full range of banking services unified into one downloadable app or through an HTML5 app. With an advance set of marketing and analytics features, the architecture is designed to help institutions easily use mobile platforms to promote new products, improve performance, and increase member engagement.
Many of the new platform additions are designed to help banks and credit unions greatly expand the products and services delivered remotely. The new FI-MOBILE version also supports thousands of mobile devices running a myriad of mobile operating systems.
Some of the latest features in the new version include:
- Remote Deposit Capture – Lets members bank on their schedule. Working with our partners, FI-MOBILE users can use the remote deposit capture technology to deposit checks into their account at anytime and anywhere.
- Mobile Promotions – Enables marketing personnel to easily update campaigns and promotions, such as special finance rates, to engage mobile members.
- New Loan Applications – Gives members a way to quickly apply for a loan from anywhere. Whether shopping for a new car or attending a real estate open house, members are only a few clicks away from lending products.
- Advanced Analytics – Puts detailed member usage and performance data in the hands of bank and credit union personnel for real-time decision-making.
- Communication Channels – Provides easily configurable communication channels to allow for immediate engagement with the consumer. Differentiators such as in-app surveys, refer a friend, and integrations with knowledgebase providers cater to the growing demographic of mobile and remote delivery users.
“Our new platform will enable banks and credit unions of all sizes to keep pace with how a growing number of consumers do their banking,” said Dan Cheney, CEO of FI-MOBILE. “The remote delivery of services across mobile platforms is an imperative for financial institutions – who must deliver a great customer experience or risk significant membership attrition.”
About FI-MOBILE, LLC
FI-MOBILE helps credit unions and banks deliver a complete, engaging and profitable banking experience across mobile devices. FI-MOBILE solutions deliver a wide-range of banking services, are now available to more than 1.4 million consumers and have earned an average customer loyalty rate of 97 percent. More information on FI-MOBILE is available at www.fi-mobile.com.
FI-MOBILE is a trademark of FI-MOBILE, LLC. All other names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.