LAS VEGAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Qualtrics, the world’s leading enterprise survey technology provider, and Development Dimensions International (DDI), a global human resources consulting firm, today announced a technology partnership. This partnership will dramatically streamline the 360-degree employee review process, allowing anyone managing a team to quickly and easily conduct sophisticated employee assessments. Organizations utilizing the Qualtrics platform will be able to customize processes and reports based on DDI’s proven content and expand employee development efforts to include the entire workforce, not just executive leadership.
“With Leadership Mirror® on the Qualtrics platform, we are giving our clients more control over their 360 assessments, including the ability to get employee insights faster with real-time reports.”
Qualtrics 360 will be the technology platform for DDI’s Leadership Mirror® product, a multi-rater, 360-degree feedback system. Qualtrics is well known for providing technology solutions to make complex processes easy. DDI brings consulting expertise for executing a 360-degree process to drive behavior change and link to all of DDI’s world-class workforce and leadership development content. In addition, organizations can license DDI content directly from Qualtrics.
The Synergy of Two Leading Systems
Qualtrics 360, a flexible employee development platform, allows front-line managers to develop their employees by conducting 360-degree assessments at any time, without having to wait on an annual HR review schedule. Qualtrics 360 allows organizations to configure their own forms, easily administer 360-degree reviews and access real-time reports. The Qualtrics enterprise platform is content-agnostic, allowing organizations to take advantage of DDI’s proven library of competencies or any other third party or in-house content.
DDI’s Leadership Mirror®—used by hundreds of organizations worldwide—is designed for associates and leaders at all organizational levels, from executives to individual contributors. The insights gathered from this “look in the mirror” help managers create focused and actionable development plans with employees. Using DDI’s Leadership Mirror®, powered by Qualtrics 360, organizations can create and distribute 360-degree feedback surveys to conduct employee assessments involving large populations, small teams or just individuals.
- “Organizations are moving away from clunky assessment processes and tools,” said Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics. “They want intuitive systems they can customize for their own unique business needs. Our partnership with DDI gives customers the best of both worlds – industry leading talent development content on a flexible technology platform.”
- “Qualtrics provides the most sophisticated technology platform for DDI’s best-in-class talent management content,” said Scott Erker, Ph.D., DDI Senior Vice President, Selection Solutions Group. “With Leadership Mirror® on the Qualtrics platform, we are giving our clients more control over their 360 assessments, including the ability to get employee insights faster with real-time reports.”
- Qualtrics 360
- Qualtrics on Social: Qualtrics Blog, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Learn more about DDI’s Leadership Mirror
- Connect with DDI on LinkedIn; follow @DDIworld on Twitter
Qualtrics is the world’s leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics makes it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market, and employee feedback.
Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 96 of the top 100 business schools. For more information and a free trial, visit www.qualtrics.com.
About Development Dimensions International (DDI)
Founded in 1970, Development Dimensions International (DDI), a global human resources consulting firm, helps organizations close the gap between today’s talent capability and future talent needs. DDI’s expertise includes designing and implementing selection systems, and identifying and developing front-line to executive leadership talent. With more than 1,000 associates in 42 offices in 26 countries, the firm advises half of the Fortune 500.