SAN DIEGO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time marketing analytics platform, announces record growth this year based on strong demand from Global 2000 B2C marketers, news and entertainment media and digital agencies. The company achieved important milestones, from increasing client count by more than 300 percent and executing on strategic product enhancements to attracting celebrated Advisory Board members and garnering industry accolades.
- Anametrix has more than tripled its client base since the beginning of 2013 and leads its category in helping Global 2000 B2C marketers, news and entertainment media and digital agencies leverage analytics for comprehensive insights and powerful decision support.
Prestigious industry accolades validate Anametrix’s technology and
- Finalist, SIIA Software CODiE Award for Best Business Intelligence/Analytics Solution
- American Business Awards’ Bronze Stevie for Most Innovative Tech Company
- American Business Awards’ Bronze Stevie for Best New Product
- 2013 Cool Company by the San Diego Venture Group
Anametrix accelerated product development with five major product and
- Anametrix for Social Marketers, which brings together all social-media data in one place and allows marketers to quantify earned-media ROI by analyzing key marketing metrics around reach, engagement and conversion and to compare impact to paid- and owned-media effectiveness
- Anametrix for Campaign Managers, which offers comprehensive analysis of how the multichannel marketing mix is performing across brands, campaigns, geographies and devices to enable better marketing resource allocations
- Patent-pending Anametrix Collaboration, which allows multiple users and teams to interact, share feedback and offer insights on their Anametrix reports and dashboards
- Patent-pending Anametrix for Microsoft Excel, which enables bi-directional data exchange between Excel and multichannel marketing data in Anametrix
- Anametrix Mobile Apps, which enables users to visualize, interact with and share real-time marketing analytics reporting from any iOS, Android or BlackBerry tablet or smartphone
The company also expanded its management team with renowned industry
- Best-selling author and Convince & Convert Founder Jay Baer, UM Chief Performance Officer Huw Griffiths and Founder of Target Marketing, eMetrics Summit and the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) Jim Sterne joined the Anametrix Advisory Board.
- Anametrix promoted marketing-analytics strategist Pelin Thorogood to CEO and attracted Olivier Silvestre, co-founder of Tealium, to lead the Client Success Team as SVP.
- Anametrix is the only marketing analytics platform to combine real-time performance feedback with multichannel predictive modeling for comprehensive insights and powerful decision support. By collecting, analyzing and making sense out of data from virtually any source, Anametrix enables marketers to act on multichannel data to drive revenue and profitability.
Pelin Thorogood, CEO of Anametrix
“The end of Q3, Anametrix marks a stellar year in which we have more than tripled our client base, earned several industry accolades, accelerated product development and brought on a remarkable Advisory Board and new executive team members. We are laser focused on ensuring our clients receive not just another set of dashboards, but a real decision-support solution that actually drives revenue and profitability.”
Anametrix transforms businesses with marketing analytics. We collect, analyze and make sense out of data across all marketing channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.