SAN JOSE, Calif. & NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--LiveWorld (OTC Pink Sheets: LVWD.PK), a social content marketing company managing social media for Fortune 500 companies through engagement, moderation, and insight, today announced the release of version 2.0 of its SCMS platform. This version steps up the level of scale brands can manage in social media.
“Brands are challenged to look at vast amounts of user conversations and content, and learn from it in ways that can be practically applied to the business”
Users upload billions of pieces of content every month across social networks. Finding, tracking, and prioritizing issues—from customer inquiries to incendiary comments—is daunting, due to sheer volume, multiple pages, round-the-clock coverage needs or the challenge of juggling numerous languages.
LiveWorld enterprise platform SCMS 2.0 is designed for efficient and consistent human review of user content, escalation, and response, accommodating a massive number of sites and posts, and enabling moderators to review user content at a rate of up to 1,500 actions (800 typical) per hour per moderator or insight specialist.
The new platform is available now and enhances the LiveWorld solution for brands with a number of benefits including:
- The ability for multiple people within a large brand to track and respond to comments in one efficient process, with no duplication or overlap in effort
- Integrated or dedicated workflows optimize efficient content review and actions
- A faster, more streamlined process that fully aggregates and escalates content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, custom apps and community web sites to the appropriate decision maker
- Human tagging that reveals tone and meaning in context, with a flexible system to allow quick changing of tags and re-tagging for interactive insight
- A customized reporting model that delivers the right information to the right people at the right time
- 25% to 90% cost savings when compared to native social network or third-party tools, thanks to system speed and integrated workflow across social properties
“Brands are challenged to look at vast amounts of user conversations and content, and learn from it in ways that can be practically applied to the business,” says Peter Friedman, Chairman and CEO, LiveWorld. “The LiveWorld approach to scaling social media provides a combination of human touch and technology, while offering flexibility and expandability to meet the needs of the brand and their customers.”
LiveWorld, a social content marketing company, is a trusted partner to the world’s largest brands, including the number-one companies in retail, CPG, pharmaceutical, and financial/travel services. We revolutionize the management of user content through innovative technology, leading-edge services, and deep integration with client marketing and customer support teams. Scaling human review of user content and human touch points, LiveWorld removes obstacles faced by brands, allowing them to engage more deeply in social media. In an innovative approach that encompasses review, management, and analysis of user content, LiveWorld provides 24/7 brand protection through “always on” moderation and engagement across social channels, applications, and sites. The LiveWorld solution offers competitive advantage through management of user content in sheer volume, resulting in amplified brand presence, actionable insight, and increased customer loyalty. LiveWorld is headquartered in California, with offices in San Jose, CA and New York City, NY.
For more information, go to www.liveworld.com. Follow us at @LiveWorld.