BRANCHBURG, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--SaaShr, A Kronos Company, today announced the latest version of its workforce management suite, including new applications to help small and midsize businesses (SMBs) minimize risk associated with labor law compliance, as well as a range of ease-of-use enhancements. SaaShr’s workforce management suite brings enterprise-level applications to the SMB market through a network of service providers.
- The SaaShr cloud platform provides a single view of employee data across human resources, payroll, and time and attendance records for simplified and real-time workforce management.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance – The ACA Manager™
application helps SMBs proactively manage their ACA compliance
strategy across the entire organization, including both part- and
full-time employees. Benefits include:
- Unified administration – Easily automates the benefit enrollment process with a single record for each employee across HR/benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll.
- Awareness and enforcement – Notifies managers when an employee’s ACA eligibility status changes and allows organizations to institute rules that enforce scheduled hour limitations.
- Comprehensive visibility – Current and historical reporting in real time with the ability to drill down to the individual employee level.
Leave management compliance – SaaShr’s workforce
management suite gives service providers a product to offer SMBs
that automates the enforcement and tracking of federal, state, and
employer-specific leave polices and requirements for a variety of
qualified leave types. With Leave Manager, SMBs:
- Help ensure accuracy and reduce risk – Automating leave administration, the SaaShr platform ensures that leave cases are managed accurately and thoroughly, reducing errors from manual processes to avoid costly litigation and employee grievances.
- Improve visibility and productivity – HR administrators are just one click away from accurate data and comprehensive visibility of employee leave availability and eligibility, while leave frequency and duration tracking is fully automated to increase efficiency.
- Reduce labor costs – Prevent ineligible/unauthorized time off and ensure employees return on time by tracking time and eligibility in every leave case, with built-in notifications to control the potentially high cost of absence.
- Ease-of-use enhancements – Increasing efficiency and productivity, SaaShr’s workforce management suite includes a workflow engine that customizes the application to a specific organization’s environment. The workflow engine also makes complying with Workers’ Compensation regulations easier by tying deductions to vendor policies, automatically paying the amount owed to relevant vendors.
- Expanded SaaShr Marketplace – Available directly within the SaaShr platform, the SaaShr Marketplace now includes more powerful end-user self-service capabilities.
Zachary Untracht, senior director, SMB partner channel, SaaShr
“We are focused on continually enhancing the enterprise-level functionality our network of service providers offer to SMBs. With this release, we’ve increased the ability to manage compliance risk, including timely updates pertaining to ACA, and made the suite even easier to use while still delivering powerful workforce management results. Signing on more third-party partners to enrich the marketplace and user experience is another area of focus that we moved forward with this update.”
SaaShr, A Kronos Company, is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and SaaShr, the SaaShr logo, and ACA Manager are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.