SAN MATEO, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Enterprise cloud integration company SnapLogic today announced that it achieved record revenue in the third quarter, closing its second seven figure subscription transaction and expanding into new partner ecosystems including Amazon Redshift, ServiceNow, Splunk and Zuora. Company momentum was driven by increased cloud application adoption in the enterprise and the need for organizations to address two primary use cases: real-time application integration, both cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise; and better business intelligence as organizations of all sizes move away from traditional approaches to data warehousing and adopt more modern analytics and big data strategies.
“We are excited about our continued momentum in the market, but even more excited about the business value we’re providing to our customers as they modernize their information infrastructures.”
“CIOs are increasingly looking to modern technologies to address the growing data challenges of the cloud, social and mobile era,” said Gaurav Dhillon, CEO and founder of SnapLogic. “We are thrilled with our continued momentum in the market and growing list of customers who are no longer willing to accept last generation’s approaches to today’s data management challenges.”
Customer transactions in SnapLogic’s record quarter include Bloomin' Brands, Dannon, Fox Sports Interactive, Pearson Publishing, IPC Media and Tableau. The company also signed a seven figure subscription with a grocery chain to address two use cases: replace legacy integration technology with pre-built intelligent connectors, called Snaps, for Microsoft Dynamics DAX, RedPrairie, and Active Directory; and a financial services management project with Snaps for SOAP, REST, and other technologies and applications. Other highlights from the quarter include:
- Introduced a free Data Joiner for Tableau customers at their annual customer user conference
- Announced an expanded elastic integration certification program
- Signed a new embedded cloud integration partnership with SumTotal Systems, the largest independent provider of integrated HR solutions
- Expanded cloud integration partnerships and introduced new Snaps at: FruDevCon (Fruition Partners’ Developer conference, the leading ServiceNow implementation partner), Zuora Subscribed, Tableau Customer Conference and Splunk Worldwide Users' Conference
- Signed first South American customer through Brazilian distributor DRZ
- Made key marketing hire: vice president of marketing, Darren Cunningham, who previously ran Informatica’s cloud marketing
“Our mission is to help companies move to the cloud with an enterprise-class, elastic integration platform that goes beyond simple point-to-point application and data integration use cases,” said Ediz Ertekin, vice president of field operations at SnapLogic. “We are excited about our continued momentum in the market, but even more excited about the business value we’re providing to our customers as they modernize their information infrastructures.”
Connect with SnapLogic
- Read the blog: snaplogic.com/blog
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/snaplogic
- Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SnapLogic
- Find us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/companies/210766/SnapLogic
SnapLogic is the leader in Elastic Integration, helping companies connect enterprise applications in the cloud for improved business agility and faster decision-making. With the award-winning SnapLogic Elastic Integration platform, organizations can more quickly and affordably achieve data integration and improve the timeliness of their information flow. SnapLogic offers a scalable Elastic Integration hub, a browser-based drag-and-drop visual designer, and a rich library of intelligent connectors called Snaps. Funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, SnapLogic is used by prominent companies in the Global 2000.
For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.SnapLogic.com.