WALNUT, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, announces the release of the NuScan 4000B, a Class II Bluetooth® Wireless Barcode Scanner that provides a reliable 30m wireless data transfer. The NuScan 4000B MSRP is $299.00 and is available for purchase at www.adesso.com.
Whether it is a hard-to-reach barcode or meeting the challenges of a continually changing workplace, the NuScan 4000® is a barcode scanner designed to simplify the job and help your team to be more productive. The NuScan 4000B is equipped with Class II Bluetooth® communications that provide a highly reliable 30m wireless data transfer range and is designed with a lightweight, yet durable structure that is perfect for warehouses, repair shops, factories and other work settings. The scanner’s laser diode scans at a rate of 100 scans per second with precision and ease. The NuScan 4000 comes with a patented cradle that helps extend battery life, giving you enough power to do 25,000 scans before another recharge is necessary.
The NuScan 4000B combines all the great features of today’s most popular image capturing devices into one powerful mobile image capturing product.
- Compatible with Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2000 & Mac® OS X
- Communication: Bluetooth® 2.1 Compliant
- Range: 150 ft (Open Area)
- Scan Rate: 100 Scans Per Second
- The NuScan 4000B comes with a patented Bluetooth® 2.1 enabled charging stand that helps extend battery life and can be used as a hand free stand and receiver.
- The NuScan 4000B has a 650 nm laser diode that lets you scan with precision and accuracy at an operating distance of 216 mm from the barcode and lets you complete 100 scans per second.
- The NuScan 4000B supports over 20 different kinds of barcode symbologies, letting you scan multiple types of barcodes at once.
Adesso products are available through eRetailers like: Amazon, BestBuy.com, Buy.com, CDW, Newegg, TigerDirect. Distributors like: TigerDirect, Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H. Additionally, they are available at retail stores, such as: Micro Center, Fry’s, Staples and CompUSA.