ORLANDO, Fla.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--API Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:ATNY) (“API” or the “Company”), a trusted provider of RF/microwave, microelectronics, and security solutions for critical and high-reliability applications, announced today it is presenting a wide-range of RF/Microwave solutions at European Microwave Week (EuMW) in Nuremberg, Germany, October 6-11, 2013, on Stand #219.
“We will also be featuring commercial high-reliability capabilities which include our wireless commercial filters which are ideal for use with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, small cell, broadcasting, and backhaul”
“European Microwave Week brings together the brightest minds in European electrical engineering and is a great opportunity to showcase our products and capabilities from our European- and North American-based design and manufacturing centers,” said Kerri Fabin, Vice President, Worldwide Sales, API Technologies. API Technologies operates 20 design-centers and manufacturing facilities around the world. These factories are certified to meet stringent military, aerospace, and space standards and produce many of the highest quality products on the market today. These standards and certifications include: MIL-PRF-38534, Class H and K; ISO 9001; IPC-A-610 D, Class III and II; J-STD-001; and AS-9100, Rev C.
“We will also be featuring commercial high-reliability capabilities which include our wireless commercial filters which are ideal for use with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, small cell, broadcasting, and backhaul,” added Fabin.
In addition to its commercial wireless products, API Technologies’ will also have on hand product experts and engineers to discuss how its latest technologies are helping solve the problems affecting the RF/microwave industry today. Featured products/capabilities include:
- Amplifiers for radar, wireless communications, satellite (satcom), and Electronic Warfare (EW). Products include: small-signal amplifiers to 26GHz, with low noise, high dynamic range, and low phase noise technologies; and high power amplifiers utilizing GaN, GaAs, and LDMOS technologies ideal for broadband communications and jamming, pulsed radar, and medical imaging.
- Quick-turn, custom and standard hi-rel filters in numerous topologies including lumped element, cavity, suspended substrate, and SAW.
- Switched filter banks and other integrated filter assemblies for significant improvements in size, performance and reliability over discrete solutions.
- Commercial wireless filters for use with co-location, land-mobile-radio, public safety, microwave links, small cell, and smart-metering.
- Space-qualified components including: filters, switched filter banks, RF diodes, and other active components.
- A broad line of active and passive components featuring: limiters, mixers, frequency sources, switches, transmit/receive (T/R) modules, dividers, couplers, rotary joints, and phase shifters.
- Optical databus solutions including the OPTO-Fire® transceiver range for high-speed electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical conversion. OPTO-Fire is tested in accordance with MIL-STD-883 making it ideal for harsh environments on land, sea, air, and space.
- Design and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States utilizing the latest technologies in microelectronics and miniaturization of complex high-reliability designs.
For more information about API Technologies, please visit www.apitech.com. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with one of API’s product/solution specialists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media requests, please contact email@example.com.
About API Technologies Corp.
API Technologies designs, develops and manufactures electronic systems, subsystems, RF and secure solutions for technically demanding defense, aerospace and commercial applications. API Technologies' customers include many leading Fortune 500 companies. API Technologies trades on the NASDAQ under the symbol ATNY. For further information, please visit the Company website at www.apitech.com.