ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Associa, North America’s largest community management firm, consolidates three of its Gulf Coast branches to form Associa Gulf Coast. The expansion strengthens Associa’s presence in Florida and brings an unprecedented level of community management services to area homeowners.
“This really unites the Florida Gulf Coast market”
Associa Gulf Coast, Community Management Concepts of Florida, and Rampart Properties join forces to expand their offerings to communities and homeowners. The three branches will operate under the Associa Gulf Coast name, keeping the strong leadership already in place in the Ft. Myers/Naples, St. Petersburg/Tampa and Sarasota markets.
“This really unites the Florida Gulf Coast market,” said Chris Harrison, senior vice president for Associa. “As a result, our homeowners and communities now have access to expanded resources and broader expertise in management issues, maintenance, construction needs, and financial management.”
Patricia E. DuBuque, in the St. Petersburg office, will serve as president and CEO of the expanded Associa Gulf Coast, while Wendy Murray will continue to bring strong leadership to the Ft. Myers/Naples region as senior vice president.
“We’re bringing three top Associa branches together under one umbrella,” Harrison said. “Doing so allows us to continue to offer exceptional community management, along with improved quality and operational efficiency. It’s an enhanced level of professional service that goes beyond anything our competition can offer.”
Associa is passionate about providing exceptional services and programs to its communities. Homeowners in Associa-managed communities have access to a full array of community management and lifestyle offerings, including:
- AssociaLiving – Celebrates community living with monthly features around home, community, entertainment and practical living, and includes the NeighborlyNotes blog dedicated to good ideas for a great life
- Associa Supports Kids (ASK) – Educates parents and kids about safety in and around the home, providing parents and kids with safety tips designed to keep kids safe and strong; also sponsors youth sports and fitness programs to help kids to lead more active lifestyles.
- Associa Green – Helps families live healthier, “greener” lifestyles that benefit both people and our earth. Associa Green HomeGrown provides tips, facts and resources for living a sustainable lifestyle. Associa Green RecyclingRoundups helps homeowners recycle their unwanted household items.
- Associa Cares 501(c)3 – Assists families and communities in crisis as a result of natural and man-made disasters
- Associa OnCall – Provides professional 24/7/365 maintenance services for homes, condos, and communities
Associa Gulf Coast provides community association management and developer services to clients on the West Coast of Florida, including Southwest Florida, Pasco County through Sarasota County and the Tampa Bay area. Its sole focus has been to deliver services that enrich communities and enhance the lives of the people it serves. To learn more, visit them at www.associagulfcoast.com or find them on the new Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AssociaGulfCoast.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: