“We are excited to welcome them to the partnership as we continue delivering exceptional results for our clients.”
“This latest generation of partners at Goodwin has consistently demonstrated outstanding legal skills, industry knowledge and a collaborative spirit,” said Regina M. Pisa, chairman of Goodwin Procter. “We are excited to welcome them to the partnership as we continue delivering exceptional results for our clients.”
The newly elected partners are:
- Paul J. Delligatti (Investment Management; Washington, D.C.) Delligatti focuses his practice on representing investment companies, investment advisers and fund boards of directors. His experience includes various regulatory, transactional and counseling matters.
- Gregg L. Katz (Technology Companies; Boston) Katz represents public and private technology companies in a wide variety of industries. His practice centers on securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, SEC compliance and general corporate representation.
- Mark J. Lochiatto (Real Estate Investment Management; Boston) Lochiatto advises real estate investment managers, real estate funds and other institutional investors on commercial real estate transactions involving acquisitions and sales, joint ventures, mezzanine, construction and permanent financing, and debt and equity restructurings across a broad scope of asset classes including office, retail, hospitality and industrial assets.
- Teodora E. Manolova (Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement; Los Angeles) Manolova specializes in securities and commercial litigation, defending issuers, officers, directors, underwriters, accountants and venture capital firms in shareholder class actions, derivative cases, merger litigation and accounting malpractice actions.
- Nicholas A. Palumbo (Leveraged Finance; New York) Palumbo advises corporate borrowers, financial sponsors, portfolio companies, mezzanine lending institutions and other debt investors in secured and unsecured syndicated loans, asset-based credit facilities, subscription line credit facilities, junior lien loans, subordinated loans, mezzanine financings and loan workouts and restructurings.
- Jonathan T. Runyan (Technology Companies; San Francisco) Runyan’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings and mergers and acquisitions. He also works with venture capitalists, private equity investors and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Matthew S. Sheldon (Consumer Financial Services Litigation; Washington, D.C.) Sheldon represents financial institutions in a variety of contested matters in court and before federal and state administrative agencies, including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), HUD and the FDIC.
- Milena E. Tantcheva (Capital Markets, Financial Institutions Group Transactions; Boston) Tantcheva represents private equity sponsors, investment banking firms, commercial banks, mezzanine lenders and public and private company borrowers and issuers in connection with secured and unsecured debt financing transactions.
- Benjamin C. Tschann (Hospitality & Leisure/REIM; San Francisco) Tschann represents institutional real estate investors in complex real estate acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, debt and equity financings with a focus on hotels and resorts. He counsels owners and operators in the negotiation of key operating agreements for hotels, including hotel management agreements, franchise agreements and food and beverage agreements.
- Matthew F. Walsh (Private Equity; Boston) Walsh acts primarily as counsel for middle-market private equity funds and their portfolio companies, advising on leveraged buyouts, asset acquisitions, mergers, early stage and growth equity investments, recapitalizations, reorganizations, private tender offers and ongoing business law matters.
About Goodwin Procter
Goodwin Procter LLP is a leading Global 100 law firm, with offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C. The firm provides corporate law and litigation services, with a focus on matters involving real estate, REITs and real estate capital markets; private equity; technology companies; financial institutions; intellectual property; products liability and mass torts; and securities litigation and white collar defense. Information may be found at www.goodwinprocter.com. Follow us on Twitter @GoodwinProcter.