DALLAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Association Times, the leading industry publication for community management, offers advice and tips designed to help board members operate a successful homeowners association.
Associa, North America’s largest community management firm, has gathered its industry experts in one location to share best practices, HOA trends and community management knowledge and experience. By bringing knowledge and experience together in Association Times, Associa is able to offer homeowners and boards a one-click approach to finding the answers, issues and best practices relevant to homeowners and boards’ homes and communities.
In September, readers will find:
- Budget Season is Approaching - Cathy Wade of HRW, Inc. offers tips for building your HOA’s budget.
- Things your Board Should Look at Each Year - Marc Rodriguez of Association Services of Florida provides a list of items every community manager and HOA board should review annually.
- 5 Tips for Buying into an HOA - Mike Talmarkes of HRW Inc. offers five considerations for homebuyers when buying a house in a community association.
- What if…? The Value of an HOA - Andrew Fortin separates fact from fiction and explains the true value an HOA brings to the community and the homeowner.
- ROI for Green Communities - Sarah Anderson of EMB Management, Inc. suggests opportunities for community associations to invest in the conservation of resources while decreasing long-term expenses.
Association Times authors hold pre-eminent industry designations, including the CMCA and PCAM designations, and are subject matter experts in their fields.
Association Times and its sister publication Associa Living are published by Associa, North America’s largest community association management firm. To subscribe to the free e-newsletter, visit www.associaliving.com/newsletter/.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: