CHICAGO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--BPM.com, the leading source for news, research and online forums on Business Process Management (BPM), announces the iBPMS Expo, held October 14-17 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago. The only event of its kind, the Expo was designed by a team of industry analysts who saw how too often other conferences left participants with more questions than answers. The Expo’s unique approach combines expert guidance from top analysts, with live technology demonstrations from leading BPM software providers.
“You chop 6 months off your purchase cycle coming to this event!”
“Over the past five years we have worked to redefine the technology investment process, by removing risk, adding transparency, and enabling well-informed decisions,” explains Conference Chair, Nathaniel Palmer. “But the best descriptions come from our past attendees.” Recent attendee reviews include, “Best conference I have attended, great presentations, excellent knowledge sharing opportunities, and live demos” and “You chop 6 months off your purchase cycle coming to this event!”
Expert speakers include Bruce Silver, Dennis Wisnosky, Jim Odell, Tom Koulopoulos, and Jim Sinur. Highlights of technology demonstrations include:
- BP Logix on introducing the dimension of time into BPM with Process Timeline™ and social media integration.
- The Fujitsu Interstage Business Operations Platform, a unified enterprise productivity platform for building process-centric applications and services via the cloud.
- iGrafx will demonstrate how to enable business transformation with a strategy-driven approach to process modeling, analysis and measurement.
- The Integrify 6 platform with mobile-ready processes and simplified APIs for integration into existing environments.
- OpenText will demonstrate how to monitor business events in real-time with advanced data visualization and process intelligence capabilities, and how to deploy process-based applications in as few as 30 days.
- Pegasystems will demonstrate Pega 7, its next-generation Built for Change® platform, rated highest by Gartner, Forrester, and other leading analyst firms.
- Signavio will demonstrate the benefits of collaborative Business Process Analysis using a cloud solution.
- Trisotech shows the human side of BPM, demonstrating “Design by Doers” for engaging all stakeholders within process improvement initiatives.
- Whitestein will demonstrate the Living Systems Process Suite, the only BPMS designed specifically for intelligent process execution.
The iBPMS Expo is designed to ensure that attendees gain the tools necessary to implement BPM solutions, which include a comprehensive “BPM Assessment Framework” with detailed company profiles, as well as take part in the very popular “product shootout,” where participating companies will show how they built out a working application using their technology based on a supplied business scenario.
The event also features two book-signings by authors of the just-released “Business Process Management: The Next Wave” and “Intelligent BPM Systems: Impact and Opportunity,” as well as well the presentation of the Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow.
For additional information visit http://www.bpm.com/