MCLEAN, Va.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--iCore Networks, an award-winning technology leader in cloud computing, Applications on Demand, and one of the original providers of cloud-based hosted application services, announces today the accomplishment of several significant corporate milestones over 2013. According to the Synergy Research Group Report, UCaaS Revenue Growth Q2 2013 – Leading Operators, iCore was ranked #3 among market leaders in UCaaS. As the fourth quarter begins at the end of this month, the company remains strongly positioned for continued growth and expansion, to comprise an overall illustrative year going forward.
“We are proud of the success and nationwide growth we have achieved so far in 2013”
Among its chief goals in 2013, iCore has continued to be focused on delivering the latest in technological innovation to larger and more complex national enterprises. As the larger industry has continued to experience a shift to increased cloud services and a combination of the telecom and IT market spaces, iCore has responded with increasingly robust solutions to maximize its customer utility and value. The combination of 'all in one' world-class virtualization & ongoing maintenance services creates a compelling suite of outsourced services for customers to choose from in an applications on demand environment that provides state of the art voice, data, video & workforce collaboration tools when & where customers want them on a global scale.
In order to drive these and other goals and efforts forward, iCore has invested over $100 million in its state-of-the-art cloud application products and services network this year, delivering unparalleled reliability to end users.
Additionally in 2013, iCore has achieved a number of other key milestones in its upward trajectory toward national expansion, including:
- Significant expansion in its cloud-based service offerings through a recent acquisition of a leading cloud provider to include applications supported over iCore’s Infrastructure as a Service platform. The acquisition has resulted in a 300% increase in application based sales and also added significant expertise in Microsoft Lync, Sharepoint and VDI Services.
- National expansion of its employee base including hires into Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco, and will reach into Atlanta and New York by Q1 2014. The result is a staff increase to 165 employees, in response to growing customer demand from iCore’s 100,000 users.
- Enhanced international service coverage in customer networks and installations, including connections to office locations across the 50 states and Canada, as well as in select international locations, such as the UK, France, Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Ecuador, and India among others.
- The re-launch of the channel partnership program and delivery of an array of reputable, robust, cloud-based Unified Communications as-a-service solutions. This effort has resulted in partnering with Intelisys, the nation’s leading Technology Services Distributor in VAR recruitment efforts as well as acting as a sponsor for Cloud Services University.
- A re-launch of the iCore website along with Sharepoint and MS projects. iCore will soon also launch an e-store.
“We are proud of the success and nationwide growth we have achieved so far in 2013,” stated iCore’s Chairman and CEO, Stephen G. Canton. “These milestones such as reinvesting and upgrading our core backbone have positioned us strongly on our continued growth path. We look forward to expanding our solutions and customer base going forward to address the increasingly complex needs of large, national enterprises in the future.” As a result of these recent accomplishments, iCore has also become the largest hosted unified applications and communications company with the forward-thinking ability to virtualize Network as a Service, IT as a Service and Applications as a Service. This has been a key engine of the significant growth and expansion the company has achieved over 2013, in its ability to deliver a greater range of innovative solutions lower cost, with greater scalability and higher overall value.
About iCore Networks
iCore Networks was established in 2001, and is the premier provider of integrated solutions that unfailingly meet customer demand now and well into the future. iCore’s unique CloudFUZNTM solution unified communications (UC) to seamlessly virtualize office in the cloud solutions that provide world-class end user capabilities at a fraction of the cost of maintaining in house systems.
Fully managed & integrated hosted Microsoft Lync, Sharepoint, & Exchange; BroadSoft (BroadWorks) virtual hosted communications, video & contact center platform services along with virtualized desktop (VDI), Secure Private Network (SPN) capabilities and a complete end to end professional services support system that racks, stacks & flawlessly virtualizes & maintains end user data center infrastructure both here in the United States & around the globe.
The combination of 'all in one' world-class virtualization & ongoing maintenance services creates a compelling suite of outsourced services for customers to choose from in an applications on demand environment that provides state of the art voice, data, video & workforce collaboration tools when & where customers want them on a global scale.
iCore’s fully secure & scalable network platform that utilizes best in breed providers such as Cisco, Juniper, Oracle, IBM, Polycom and other highly specialized platform components fused into a 'Strong Cloud' of services places iCore Networks 'CloudFUZNTM' as the preeminent platform for office in the cloud solutions for businesses worldwide. For more information about iCore Networks, please visit http://www.icore.com.