INDIANAPOLIS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Salesvue today announced it has launched its Prospecting-to-Pipeline automation solution on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Designed to increase call volume and sales conversations, Salesvue makes sales prospecting more efficient with in-depth performance reports and customized calling cadence plans to instill a standardized lead follow-up process.
“By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Salesvue provides customers with the right cloud technologies needed – such as sales prospecting – to accelerate business success.”
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Salesvue is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “We take the guesswork out of sales prospecting,” said Bill Johnson, president of Salesvue. “With the insights provided from our powerful analytics, Salesvue can inform sales teams as to which call or email attempt is most likely to convert, the best time of the day to make calls, when to stop calling a lead, which sales representatives need more coaching and more valuable insights to increase sales revenue.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the social and mobile era,” said Leyla Seka, vice president AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Salesvue provides customers with the right cloud technologies needed – such as sales prospecting – to accelerate business success.”
- “My sales team spends 70 percent of their time prospecting for new business, and we needed a way to manage my team’s prospecting efforts that instills a process, drives efficiency and provides insight to better understand what’s working and what’s not,” said Mike Rutz, vice president of sales for Angie’s List. “With Salesvue, we’re finally able to incorporate a uniform sales prospecting process across our entire sales department that has already proven to drive results for our organization.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Cloud Technologies
With Salesvue’s cloud-based app, companies can:
- Instill a standardized calling cadence plan that automatically prompts sales representatives when to follow up with each lead based on the results of the last conversation and the type of lead (e.g., warm lead, cold lead, new business generation, renewal)
- Better understand sales team efforts, tendencies and coaching needs
- Accomplish more, see sales results more clearly and focus attention on the efforts that produce the greatest results
Product Key Features
In one click, sales representatives can view their daily tasks to ensure each lead is contacted in accordance with the company-wide calling cadence plan. With a one-click call screen displaying the most pertinent information for each contact, Salesvue eliminates the cumbersome, multi-step log processes and saves sales representatives from spending precious time finding and logging information on each sales lead.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 1,900 partner apps and 1.8 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Salesvue is the creator of the world’s most powerful prospecting automation solution, now available as a native Salesforce application. Salesvue helps improve sales call volume and conversion rates within the most challenging phase of the sales cycle, the prospecting phase, by offering its users standardized call cadences, time-saving dashboards and in-depth performance reports.