BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Strategy research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its ATLANTIC-ACM 2013 Metro Wholesale Provider Excellence Awards today at the COMPTEL PLUS Convention and Expo in Orlando, Fla. The awards are based on data for the 2013 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s Metro Provider Wholesale Report Card and derived from more than 1,800 individual ratings of metro service providers by their wholesale customers. ATLANTIC-ACM President Fedor Smith delivered the awards.
Winners were as follows:
- AT&T - Large Provider Brand, Network Performance and Voice Value
- CenturyLink - Large Provider Sales Reps, Provisioning, Billing, Customer Service and Data Value
- Cogent - Midsized and Under Provider Data Value
- Fibertech - Midsized and Under Provider Brand, Sales Reps, Network Performance, Billing and Customer Service
- FPL FiberNet - Midsized and Under Provider Data Value and Provisioning
- Level 3 - Midsized and Under Provider Voice Value
Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services to the communications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry's principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating business development opportunities for successful investment, market entry and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM's website at http://www.atlantic-acm.com.