LOS ANGELES--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Current and former chief information officers at SpaceX, Sears Online, Medavie Blue Cross and Thermo Fischer Scientific are among the featured speakers who will address Digital Innovation @Pepperdine (http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/events/digital-innovation/), an all-day conference on Friday, October 18, exploring the latest developments in digital technologies and their business applications, hosted by Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management.
Among the topics and themes Digital Innovation @Pepperdine will cover are:
- The comprehensive mix of business, technological and managerial knowledge and competencies necessary to effectively manage digital innovation and information systems in today’s digital economy
- The strategies used by successful IS leaders to establish an innovative environment
- The tactics for best educating and nurturing technology and business stakeholders to foster and pursue digital innovation opportunities
- The similarities and differences in realizing digital innovation across various industries
- Brooke Aguilar, Vice President, Global Business Development, Fluid, Inc.
- Sashi Edupuganti, Director, Software Solutions, NBC Universal
- Allen Fazio, Vice President, Global Business Technology Strategy, Disney Theme Parks & Resorts
- Venky Kulkarni, Chief Information Officer; Vice President, Digital Health; Medavie Blue Cross
- Demetrios "Laz" Lazarikos, former Chief Information Security Officer, Sears Online
- Pandora Ovanessian, former Chief Information Officer, Thermo Fischer Scientific
- James Qua, Deloitte Consulting
- Peter Reynolds, Research Scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Information Systems Research
- Ken Venner, Chief Information Officer, SpaceX
Open to the public, general admission is $150. Pepperdine alumni may attend for $75 and student admission is $25. Lunch and a networking reception following the conference are included.
Digital Innovation @Pepperdine will be held Friday, October 18, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., at Pepperdine University, Drescher Graduate Campus Auditorium, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90263. For more information or to register for the Digital Innovation @Pepperdine, go to http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/events/digital-innovation/.
Digital Innovation @Pepperdine is sponsored in-part by Internap (www.internap.com), providers of IT Infrastructure solutions through enterprise IP, colocation, managed hosting, cloud storage, dedicated servers and CDN services.
About Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
Founded on the core values of integrity, stewardship, courage, and compassion, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management has been developing values-centered leaders who advance responsible business practice since 1969. Student-focused, experience-driven and globally oriented, the Graziadio School offers fully accredited MBA, Masters of Science, bachelor’s completion and non-degree executive business programs for business professionals, entrepreneurs, managers and senior executives at all stages of their professional and personal development. More information: http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/newsroom