INDIANAPOLIS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq:ININ), a global provider of software and services designed to improve the customer experience, is launching Interaction Content Manager™ (ICM), a media-independent software application that captures, indexes, stores, searches, accesses and manages business-critical content.
“With our unique ability to integrate this content with an organization’s communications and business processes, we extend these benefits even further.”
“We designed ICM to help organizations reduce costs, increase employee productivity, and improve customer service by enabling the right content to be available at the right time -- and to the right person in the right context,” said Interactive Intelligence Founder and CEO Dr. Donald E. Brown. “With our unique ability to integrate this content with an organization’s communications and business processes, we extend these benefits even further.”
ICM includes the following features:
- Real-time access to content throughout an interaction or business process regardless of user or content location.
- Scalable architecture offers high availability across distributed environments for ease of growth without loss of performance.
- Web services and public application programming interface ensure ease of integration and improved access to information stored in legacy and line-of-business systems.
- Intuitive, configurable interfaces present a unified view of content from multiple disparate systems within the context of the business process.
- Centralized control of administration, security and auditing, with flexibility to delegate administrative authority to business units.
- Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment options with the ability to easily migrate from cloud to on-premises at any time.
ICM is ideal for mid-size to large contact centers and enterprises. It’s particularly well-suited for content-intensive, highly regulated vertical industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare and government.
ICM is expected to be generally available worldwide in English in calendar year Q4 2013, with additional languages to follow in the first half of 2014. ICM will be offered through the Interactive Intelligence channel of more than 350 global resellers, and through the company’s direct sales team.
For more information about ICM, visit http://www.inin.com/solutions/Pages/Enterprise-Content-Management.aspx.
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq:ININ) is a global provider of contact center, unified communications, and business process automation software and services designed to improve the customer experience. The company’s solutions, which can be deployed via the cloud or on-premises, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections and utilities. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 5,000 customers worldwide. The company is among Software Magazine’s 2013 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers, and is the recipient of TMC’s Cloud Computing Magazine’s 2012 Cloud Computing Excellence Award. It has received Frost & Sullivan’s Company of the Year Award, Contact Center Systems, North America, for the last two consecutive years. Interactive Intelligence employs more than 1,500 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Interactive Intelligence can be reached at +1 317.872.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org; on the Net: www.inin.com.
This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in the company's SEC filings.
Interactive Intelligence is the owner of the marks INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, its associated LOGO and numerous other marks. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.