INDIANAPOLIS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Former Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice encouraged leadership driven by optimism, integrity, and strength in her closing keynote at ExactTarget’s annual Connections conference today.
“Built around our theme of Lead from Within, we provided an unprecedented number of new innovations, inspiration and education to empower marketers and create the next generation of Customer Companies.”
The keynote concluded the record-setting three-day event, which welcomed marketers from around the world, and featured the unveiling of the new Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and keynotes from ExactTarget Chief Executive Officer Scott Dorsey, author Jim Collins and biographer Walter Isaacson.
“Marketers have never been in a better position to lead a transformation in business by connecting their company with their customer in entirely new ways,” said Scott Dorsey, chief executive officer of ExactTarget and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. “Built around our theme of Lead from Within, we provided an unprecedented number of new innovations, inspiration and education to empower marketers and create the next generation of Customer Companies.”
Key announcements from Connections ’13 included:
- Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud – Unveiled the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, uniting ExactTarget’s digital marketing products with salesforce.com’s leading social marketing products- Buddy Media, Radian6 and Social.com.
- Journey Builder – Enables marketers to map customer journeys to digital marketing channels, such as email, mobile, social and the Web, to power personalized customer experiences that dynamically evolve with customer engagement.
- Advanced Predictive Analytics – Expands marketers’ ability to use customer preferences, browsing behavior and engagement to power predictive product recommendations and content.
- Enriched Mobile Messaging – Extends ExactTarget’s mobile products with new capabilities to deliver location-based push messages, multi-media SMS and rich push featuring video, audio and images.
- Advanced Email Solutions – Expands ExactTarget’s email products with new capabilities to optimize for mobile email, automate data-driven campaigns and improve workflow across the enterprise with collaborations, approvals, cloud editor and content tracking.
More than 70 of the world’s top technology companies sponsored Connections ’13, including Bazaarvoice, Compendium, Deloitte Consulting LLP, HP, OpenText and Return Path.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase ExactTarget applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. ExactTarget's suite of integrated applications enables marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven digital marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. ExactTarget is a salesforce.com company. For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.