BEDFORD, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) will hold Progress Exchange, its worldwide event for software developers, from October 6-9, 2013 at Boston’s Westin Boston Waterfront hotel. The four-day conference will draw hundreds of developers, business leaders, journalists and industry analysts from around the world to learn more about the latest developments and best practices in application development and deployment and data integration.
“Progress has put a lot of time and effort into helping us deliver a successful, goal-oriented manufacturing solution to our customers; we look forward to attending Exchange knowing that we will have the opportunity to explore Pacific and bring new and exciting applications to our customers.”
The 2013 Exchange Conference will feature more than 70 hours of breakout sessions, 11 unique workshops and hands-on labs and demonstrations of the very latest technology from Progress and its global partner community. Sessions will focus on a wide array of practical topics, including pricing and sales strategies for SaaS business applications as well as development best-practices. In-depth sessions will also focus on using and deploying Progress technologies, including the new Progress® Pacific™ application platform-as-a-service (aPaaS), which provides the ability to quickly create, evolve and customize connected business applications on demand.
Attendees will also:
- Hear from keynote speaker, recognized author, professor and noted business authority, Luke G. Williams on disruptive innovation. Williams is the author of Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business. For more than a decade, he has worked internationally with industry leaders such as American Express, GE, Sony, Crocs, Virgin, Disney and Hewlett-Packard to develop new products, services and brands. His views have also been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek and Fast Company and on National Public Radio (NPR).
- Learn about the latest Progress innovations and market directions from Progress senior executives, including CEO Phil Pead, Chief Product Officer John Goodson and Chief Technology Officer Karen Tegan Padir.
- Meet with executives from Progress partners, including QAD, Bluebird Auto Rental Systems, Akioma, FDM4, and more.
Gain valuable industry and technical information and learn about best
one-on-one with product experts at the Exchange Showcase.
- Network with members of the Progress community and discover how they are tackling business challenges and opportunities.
- Unconference; meet with Progress developers, product managers, and peers to solve business problems and ask in depth-questions about the new offerings.
To register for Progress Exchange, visit: http://exchange.progress.com/.
Sponsors of Progress Exchange 2013 include: QAD, BravePoint, Quicken Loans, TOTVS, App Technologies, Consultingwerk, Cyberscience Corporation, Data PA, Kingslake, ProStar Software, Rollbase Philippines, Tugboat Software, VLG, White Star Software
Jennifer Smith, chief marketing officer at Progress Software said: “At Progress Exchange 2013 attendees will experience a whole new Exchange and get sound advice on how to fast track innovation within their companies. We live in an environment of continuous change where disruption to business and technologies has become the norm; we will demonstrate to attendees how to seize the technological advantage, and make their businesses more productive. With a mix of practical workshops, inspirational speakers and clear guidance on the Progress roadmap, businesses will get what they need to turn ideas into reality.”
Gordon Fleming, chief marketing officer at QAD said: “Progress has put a lot of time and effort into helping us deliver a successful, goal-oriented manufacturing solution to our customers; we look forward to attending Exchange knowing that we will have the opportunity to explore Pacific and bring new and exciting applications to our customers.”
Follow conversation about Exchange at #PRGS13
Join the Progress Exchange event group on LinkedIn
About Progress Software Corporation
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress Software can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Progress and Pacific are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.