LOS ANGELES--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--TotallyHer Media’s Momtastic (www.momtastic.com), a leading destination offering inspiration and solutions for family and life, announced today September’s Guest Editor: Caroline Manzo, mother of two, author of Harper Collins book ‘Let Me Tell You Something’ and star of Real Housewives of New Jersey. All month long Caroline is dishing out her take on keeping the family together, who she admires, things she wishes she knew before starting a family, the best and the worst part of RHNJ, and how to appreciate the little things.
“The worst thing about being on RHONJ is… DRAMA”
“I'm thrilled to be a guest editor for Momtastic.com for the month of September! I've had many wonderful experiences in my life but nothing compares to being a mother,” said Manzo. “Thank you Momtastic for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts on your website with all of your amazing followers.”
Noteworthy quotes from Caroline’s Momtastic blogs:
From ‘Caroline Fills Us In’
- “Most people would be surprised to know that… I am pretty easy going”
- “My kids would describe me as… Momtastic!”
- “The coolest celeb I've met is… Hugh Heffner.”
- “The worst thing about being on RHONJ is… DRAMA”
From ‘Mottos to Live By’
- “Appreciate the little things: a really great belly laugh or a perfect grilled cheese and tomato soup when you’re cold can make you smile”
- “Always be yourself: People are either going to like you or they’re not, no matter how you represent yourself”
- “Never kick someone when they're down: we all have our successes and failures. There's no getting away from it. Help rather than hurt”
- “Have a sense of humor! A good laugh can change your entire day. Make fun of yourself and don't be so serious all the time!”
“Caroline is honest, real, and entertaining, which is what we are all about at Momtastic,” stated Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “We are excited to have Caroline as she is able to offer up her insight on her experience having raised two sons.”
To read all the exclusive articles from Guest Editor Caroline Manzo, please visit http://www.momtastic.com/author/caroline-manzo/.
Momtastic (www.momtastic.com) is an all-inclusive web destination combining premium content and community for mothers. The site helps over 7 million moms (August 2013, comScore) each month by answering real questions, providing support and delivering inspiration for everyday life.
Momtastic was created to address a void in the market by combining the best of mom communities, blogs, and premium content publishing and now brings in 40 million page views per month (August 2013, comScore). Momtastic covers all the subjects that interest moms, with sections dedicated to Pregnancy, Parenting, Food, Health, Style, Shopping, Life, and Entertainment. Momtastic speaks with moms, offering a supportive, honest, entertaining and real voice across all the topics they care about.
Momtastic is a part of TotallyHer Media, an Evolve Media publishing vertical dedicated to women and their families.